White Passenger Pickup Vehicle Rear Of Tukcom

melsnet

It goes the 200m from Tuk.com to the multi storey car park behind Tuk.com.

Available to anyone not capable of a short walk.

Such as children, elderly and those with heavy purchases such as computers and printers. All in all a very nice service that they didn't have to provide but do for free anyway.

I'm old and am quite capable of the walk.

My child is quite capable of walking also.

As is my wife while carrying a computer and printer which aren't exactly heavy these days since they dis a way with CRT screens.

• Like 2

Hm, maybe you're using a laptop or something, I think my PC's are about 15 kg each and my printer maybe 10 kg.

It is can be a very hot walk in the daytime, and sometimes it rains, particularly in the rainy season.

Anyway, as I said it's a free service. It's there for those who want to use it, those who don't are free to walk. :)

This truck is ridiculous, people who use it also :-)

You mean my friend who's leg is shot and can't even walk short distances is ridiculous for using this? I think not....be reasonable. Jeez....

Methinks I resemble this person w00t.gif Oh and thanks for carrying the computer today whilst I held on the bannister rails because the pain is too much to use the stairs from my screwed up knee

It goes the 200m from Tuk.com to the multi storey car park behind Tuk.com.

Available to anyone not capable of a short walk.

Such as children, elderly and those with heavy purchases such as computers and printers. All in all a very nice service that they didn't have to provide but do for free anyway.

I'm old and am quite capable of the walk.

My child is quite capable of walking also.

As is my wife while carrying a computer and printer which aren't exactly heavy these days since they dis a way with CRT screens.

Is this you and your wife on your way back to the parking lot ? WifeCarryingBeer.jpg

This truck is ridiculous, people who use it also :-)

You mean my friend who's leg is shot and can't even walk short distances is ridiculous for using this? I think not....be reasonable. Jeez....

Methinks I resemble this person w00t.gif Oh and thanks for carrying the computer today whilst I held on the bannister rails because the pain is too much to use the stairs from my screwed up knee

Actually, I was just thinking fictitiously....but you're right! It's your knee, not your leg!! smile.png