Under Consideration Stamp - Can I Leave Thailand ..?

I have just been given an Application for extension of stay is Under consideration stamp in my passport , ive now have to return to the Uk for two weeks, and can return before my under consideration report date, do you think if I apply for a re-entry permit to leave Thailand while i have an under consideration stamp , the Immigration will allow me to leave and return before my report date...?

...Thanks Mumbo

Hi Mumbo Jumbo

yes, you can do a reentry permit. And you have 2 choices to choose

- Return before your report date

1.Make sure you make a reentry permit before leave Thailand . Or

- Return after your report date

2.If you can't return to Thailand before your report date. You can go to the Immigration with your passport and show your air ticket that you will came back after report date, the Immigration will allow you to leave and return after your report date

we_zaa

Thanks Guy's for the information, I had been thinking that it would be a problem leaving Thailand while I had a

Application for extension of stay is Under consideration stamp in my passport,

Many Thanks..... Mumbo

your re-entry permit will be dated to expire with your under consideration date. don't come back after that date or your extension will expire.

if you are planning to return after your under consideration date, get it extended further at immigration or check if your final extension is ready, then get your re-entry permit.