New Luggage Scanners, Bomb Detectors Installed At Suvarnabhumi Airport

webfact

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you use the expression "right?", it really sounds like YOU have not used your brain or done your research. Please go ahead and cite sources for the basis of your conclusions (note: other TV posts do not count as scientific research).

I already did but here is another video.

Fact is these machines are worthless and pump you full of more radiation for no reason. Like I said in my first post that you didn't read (obviously), I won't be going through these machines if I can help it.

". . . introduced a new body scanner, which, according to the AoT staff, is not mandatory to all passengers. It helps facilitate a thorough body inspection without any violation to the passenger."

A little difficult to imagine a thorough body inspection that most passengers will not view as an invasion of privacy, if not a violation. And if it isn't mandatory for all passengers, for which passengers, exactly, will it be mandatory?

IMO scanners and all the other inconveniences imposed now are just for show, as, so far as I am aware, the actual catches made have been by intelligence, not airport screening.

Either everyone should be searched properly, or no one, or at least profiling done ( except they are too PC to do that, of course ).