Why Do My Topics Get Moved To The Pub All The Time

robblok

I post a topic in general perfectly relevant and it gets moved to the pub.

It seems to be ok to put Thai girls down and complain, but when i write something about the reasons most guys get shafted it gets moved to the pub. Is it too sensitive ?

Seems it can't be discussed in general. Im tired this is the second time it happens. I did not even write it to harsh.

Topics don't get moved as a punishment, they get moved to whatever the most appropriate sub-forum is for that content. Is it a perfect system? No, it's a very subjective decision, and no two mods are exactly alike, but it's how forums work.

• Like 1

Being moved to the "pub" isn't necessarily that bad. I am pleased my "Thailand Needs Cricket" thread was moved to the pub pitch. Not only is there a well-stocked bar in the pavilion, but also the umpires don't need to be overly focused on strictly enforcing all of the laws of the game (as long as the spirit of the game is adhered to).

When batting on the pub pitch, one can rest assured that any 50:50 LBW decisions will be given in your favour, allowing you to continue your innings. Also, the bowler does not need to risk damaging his ankles twisting sideways to avoid running on the wicket in his follow-through and thus receiving warnings from the umpires.