Coca-Cola Returns To Burma.

skybluestu

so does this mean that they never had any Fanta as well? then what did they do for cold, fizzy drinks? inconceivable in a hot climate...

maybe there is a 'Mandalay Cola' produced by some corrupt local industrialist associated with the military...

It's not a proper country until it opens 7-11's every few hundred meters apart. smile.png

Oh wait - 7-Eleven stores to open in Myanmar. biggrin.png

And I quote, "There are more than 40,000 stores across the world with some 45,000 staff, it said."

So with 39, 998 of them in Thailand, I wonder where the other couple are located?

And with about 6 staff in every 7/11 here there must be quite a few that are without any staff!

so does this mean that they never had any Fanta as well? then what did they do for cold, fizzy drinks? inconceivable in a hot climate...

maybe there is a 'Mandalay Cola' produced by some corrupt local industrialist associated with the military...

Of course they always had Fanta. What would all the spirit house dwellers do without red Fanta?

Allowing coke in- they'll be sorry.

Followed by all the other expensive fat laden fast food chains, no doubt. Still, who cares if the obesity and diabetes rates soar, as long as the stockholders get rich.

It's not like they didn't have other options that were just as unhealthy. I never had a problem finding sugary drinks in Burma.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...