Don'T Hush A Word Living Next To Domestic Vilolence

MEL1

Run this past my wife and she said that, 'old school' Thai women have absolutely no confidence or faith in making a complaint to the police against a Thai male.

However Thailand has/is changing and she as do I think that the best way forward is to contact some of the agencies mentioned in previous posts.

Has your wife spoken to this poor woman? If not maybe it would be helpful if she did have a quiet word with her if only to get some feed back as to how she would feel if an outside agency was involved.

Also maybe she could find out if the woman has family near by and if they are aware of her domestic situation, and if need be offer to discreetly put her immediate family in the picture.

Maybe that she has a brother or cousin that can quickly sort the bulling bastard out!

You lose control, you are on drugs, you know farang as a guy that steals your girls, have a lot of money, an treat you and other thai guys like retards (I dont, but many do), now when you are furious with your own family, farang interfere again, not only in your country, but in your own home, and your own family affairs, and begins to lecture you what is right and wrong.

You go figure...

Might not be smartest thing to do...

Having said that, I do think something needs to be done. Just trying to explain from the thai guys persepective.

Edited by ayayay

When having trouble with a Thai man, remember, there is no honor and they never learn lessons. Its all about face, which means how they look to others, not how they act. In this, or a related situation, in my opinion, you the following options:

- Ignore

- Kill him with no witnesses

- Pay the police to take interest (10,000 baht should get him some creative drug charges that will put him away for 3-5 years).

- Pay some thugs he doesnt know to break his legs.

What you dont want to do is beat up a Thai man in a fair and honorable fight. He wont respect the justice, he will just burn down your house.