Why Do You Post On Thaivisa ?

soi41

I have meet more then a few cute girls on this forum. mostly not thai. one of them was crazy and locked me in her apartment for 2 days feeding me whiskey shots until i realized i had to be at work. I should use thaivisa more often!!

rolleyes.gif , LSD is not good for you rolleyes.gif .

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A moment from my WKD side theblether...I had you in mind in fact....but you have slipped away again....indomitable sod that you are! tongue.png

Yes well you are fully aware that Phuturatica holds a candle for me. I'm surprised that you thought otherwise. coffee1.gif

Candles for fart detection Blether............. don't read it the wrong way................thumbsup.gif

Sometimes you can say the most hurtful things crying.gif

To be fair though your right enough biggrin.png

I have meet more then a few cute girls on this forum. mostly not thai. one of them was crazy and locked me in her apartment for 2 days feeding me whiskey shots until i realized i had to be at work. I should use thaivisa more often!!

rolleyes.gif , LSD is not good for you rolleyes.gif .

That's debatable.

I think you'll find that was George in a dress mate....

It was most definitely Blether in his kilt.

A moment from my WKD side theblether...I had you in mind in fact....but you have slipped away again....indomitable sod that you are! tongue.png

Yes well you are fully aware that Phuturatica holds a candle for me. I'm surprised that you thought otherwise. coffee1.gif

Candles for fart detection Blether............. don't read it the wrong way................thumbsup.gif

chrisinth ... I rarely give these out but ... wai.gif

Still ... cheesy.gif

I think you'll find that was George in a dress mate....

It was most definitely Blether in his kilt.

Dammit........caught again. rolleyes.gif

I don't.

I used to be lonely once. sad.png , Now come on, your amongst friends here. laugh.png Be happy and say something. smile.png

With 45k posts between the two of you, some would say perhaps you still are.

Just a little joke (very little). I had no intention of entering it in to the post of the year competition.

I've found this to be the only place in internet with such a high density of prudes. Just throw a bone and watch them fight, free entertainment.

Perhaps you are the prude. Ever think about that. huh.png

No, haven't thought about it, but then again it'd work just the same reversed, wouldn't it. Perhaps a test of the forums character is in order:

Bargirl! Fetch! biggrin.png

Hmmmm, seems you have a mind set about stuff eh.

Yeah. I go to another, apparently non-moderated English language Thailand forum for actual information, this one is generally just for trolling around.

Got a response from you too, even though I was hunting for someone else. Doesn't get much easier. Would you do me a favor and feign anger or something, I'd find that amusing.

Hmmmm, seems you have a mind set about stuff eh.

Yeah. I go to another, apparently non-moderated English language Thailand forum for actual information, this one is generally just for trolling around.

Got a response from you too, even though I was hunting for someone else. Doesn't get much easier. Would you do me a favor and feign anger or something, I'd find that amusing.

No anger my end, just a reply to daft posts. Your other forum perhaps is ''dee ma'' for your type of posts. Good for you but don't tell us the other forum eh. rolleyes.gif

Your other forum perhaps is ''dee ma'' for your type of posts. Good for you but don't tell us the other forum eh. rolleyes.gif

Actually not because due to the lack of moderation trolls get torn a new one. This bastion of political correctness is far more suitable breeding ground. I'll let interested parties google for the other forum, shouldn't be too hard.

Your other forum perhaps is ''dee ma'' for your type of posts. Good for you but don't tell us the other forum eh. rolleyes.gif

Actually not because due to the lack of moderation trolls get torn a new one. This bastion of political correctness is far more suitable breeding ground. I'll let interested parties google for the other forum, shouldn't be too hard.

So they want 2 members eh. Hmmmmmmm. coffee1.gif

]So they want 2 members eh. Hmmmmmmm. coffee1.gif

They'd have to get rid of th e other 26416 first. There's a clue for you. I'm not affiliated in any way, not even registered.

You seem to be spending a lot of time here, they will miss you. smile.png
  • Like 1

They'd have to get rid of th e other 26416 first. There's a clue for you. I'm not affiliated in any way, not even registered.

I had a look. Bit quiet for my tastes....is my old mate 'rakers still posting there?

Sad loss he is here. ...gotta respect those with principles though.

You seem to be spending a lot of time here, they will miss you. smile.png

No worries, I can multitask.