Looking For Partner To Make Backpacking Videos Of S.e.a.

avproductionsasia

After many years I have decided I'd like to start a video project that focuses on backpacking through South East Asia in particular - but this can be expanded to the balance of Asia and beyond if successful , yes, yes it's all been done before but this is a unique concept. I realize that many have done similar projects - most of which are quite dull and trite. The latest - Explore Asia, which is nothing more than an advert for resorts.

For my part I am an excellent still photographer, well traveled throughout Asia (15 yrs).

Although I've been mulling this over for years, no one has yet put out the same sort of video I want to do. I'm looking for the video guy, I can handle the writing and face time on camera. I can do the post productions or we can share.

We will split the costs and profits and I am interested in marketing the project on a large scale and/or Internet.

If you are hanging about in Asia with a good camera doing not much of anything and would like to rekindle your interest in backpacking and make some money with that massive amount of seemingly worthless travel knowledge, this is it.

I will be in Thailand for another 6 weeks and then maybe Cambodia, Lao for the New Year...

My 'weak' areas are Eastern Cambodia, N. Vietnam and not been back to Burma for about 10 years. There is also much of Thailand I have not visited in a long time. But this is somewhat irrelevant as destinations are a minor part of the concept.

You should be healthy and can travel hard for about a month+ at a time. prefer not heavy cigarette smoker and no drugs across borders. You should also be presentable (clear speech and diction) in front of a camera if you wish to have some face time (this would exclude you if you look and speak like Howard Miller of PTV).

Email me if you want to sit down and have a chat - I'm not interested in email banter. We can do this really inexpensively and or market it on the internet or sell it.

[email protected]

Sounds good. I'm sure DJPat would be up for it as he's well into backpacking.

He's the SEA President of Backpackers Inc :o

:D:D

Yeah, only problem is I hear he takes it to the extreme and doesn't like to wash for days, wears dreadlocks and spends his waking hours writing for LP. With that in mind you'll more than likely catch up with him down Khao San Road nursing a large bottle of Chang... :D

Sounds good. I'm sure DJPat would be up for it as he's well into backpacking.

He's the SEA President of Backpackers Inc :o

:D:D

Yeah, only problem is I hear he takes it to the extreme and doesn't like to wash for days, wears dreadlocks and spends his waking hours writing for LP. With that in mind you'll more than likely catch up with him down Khao San Road nursing a large bottle of Chang... :D

I heard that he was a Brit :D