22 “Coconut Ghosts” Arrested On Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

22 “Coconut Ghosts” found on Pattaya Beach

PATTAYA:--22 “Coconut Ghosts” were arrested and taken to Pattaya Police Station in the early hours of Friday.

The new name for those suspected of loitering on Pattaya Beach with intent to engage in prostitution or other criminal acts has been given to them by Pattaya Police who round-up men and women who are suspected of loitering on a nightly basis.

On this occasion 7 women and 15 transsexuals were taken to the station and fined the sum of 100 Baht before being sent on their way with a stern warning not to be seen on Pattaya Beach again.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/57531/22-coconut-ghosts-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-06-22

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

The warning was ignored and the "Coconut Ghosts" returned to the beach to continue doing whatever they were doing previous to their arrest.

Read the full article. cheesy.gif

+1, that must have been one heck of a stern warning ;)

• Like 1

I am slightly concerned (although not totally surprised) at the 7:15 ratio of girls to ladyboys.

These 22 must have been the slowest of the participants as I understand that many, MANY more legged it up the nearby sois.

(standard practice but the Keystone cops still don't think to have 'back-ups' situated at the bottom of those sois.

So the police are damned if they do these periodic round-ups and yet damned if they don't ?

The maximum fine of 100 baht is set by the Thai Penal Code and not by the police.

They could do it much more often then the once a month, local press invited, evenement.

They could also keep logs so they they can treat repeat offenders more harshly.

Never seen a report where they talk about repeat offenders caught.

Law enforcement is a continious 24/7 job, and not a job from crack down to crackdown. How many policeman pass those beach road offenders on a daily (nightly) base without even blinking an eye?

So it's pretty normal to get these snide comments, not only TV farangs do this, the bib gets no more respect from the locals!

Is it not obvious that if you arrest a prostitute and fine her she needs to work to pay the fine, not exactly many jobs for ladies around that they get to keep their knickers on.coffee1.gif

Edited by Basil B

Is it not obvious that if you arrest a prostitute and fine her she needs to work to pay the fine, not exactly many jobs for ladies around that they get to keep their knickers on.coffee1.gif

I'm looking for a cleaning lady,and I know many more people who are looking for one for a long time already, who can keep her nickers on.

It's strange that I cant find one, in a town that is fulll of ladies, and the rare ones that reply to the job will offer to clean me also.

Edited by pipo1000

Sad isn't it? There's the Patong, Phuket cops nailing 25,000 baht from bars that were 'illegally' streaming live Euro broadcasts and the best the Pattaya cops can do is shake down some past-their-sell-by hookers and cocks in frocks for 100 baht a pop.

I'm looking for a cleaning lady,and I know many more people who are looking for one for a long time already, who can keep her nickers on.

It's strange that I cant find one, in a town that is fulll of ladies, and the rare ones that reply to the job will offer to clean me also.

I know some good women that are always looking for cleaning gigs and would take serious offence if you tried to get sexual with them. If you are seriously in need of one then pm my and I can put you in touch.

I know some good women that are always looking for cleaning gigs and would take serious offence if you tried to get sexual with them. If you are seriously in need of one then pm my and I can put you in touch.

PM sent.

i have noticed quite a few of these ghosts use the soi 9 toilet facilaties so i guess they are known and it beats them using the beach as a urinal. they loiter across the road every night and wander in and out of the station. But i guess the cops find it as tedious as we do, but the numbers have to kept up and the NGO's need see some figures to justify there existance.