Chemtrails In Phangan?

Have been enjoying a month long holiday in ko phangan. A few times during this holiday i've seen the skies full of what i assume are chemtrails. Today has been particularly active. I even saw the plane a couple of times, Not on any regular flight path for sure!

Does this happen a lot down here? Does anyone know what is being sprayed all over you? Does the thai government even know? What is all of this?

Surely just water vapours... ?

Governments would not dare do for "Mind Control spray or would they ? whistling.gif

This used to be and probably still is a big concern in north America.... perhaps everywhere...? there have been jets flying around Samui too, but not seen trails here... we don't need that, we are all normal here...biggrin.pngw00t.gif

So go back to your old post and tell us where you have ended up! Glad the weather has improved for you! smile.png

Nothing sprayed on you. If you look up / Google cloud formation you might get a good idea. As for the planes, they crop dust for nits after the full moon party .

Nasty critters. Just ask Samuijimmy & Tropicalevo, they never go back there again.

• Like 2

OK on a serious note, the jet streams you see are from the fighter planes based in Suratthani. They hold execises over the island.

Their main objective is Russian Submarines. They spray all these chemicals during the day , which then settle on the water surface.. They glow in the dark , coat any invading vessel.

I for one can feel good that no Russian Subs are in the area.

• Like 1

Surely just water vapours... ?

Governments would not dare do for "Mind Control spray or would they ? whistling.gif

This used to be and probably still is a big concern in north America.... perhaps everywhere...? there have been jets flying around Samui too, but not seen trails here... we don't need that, we are all normal here...biggrin.pngw00t.gif

So go back to your old post and tell us where you have ended up! Glad the weather has improved for you! smile.png

Ended up sri thanu which is perfect for me! Been great weather too. Shouldn't be on the internet but wanted to find out more about these trails i keep seeing.

Hmmm - We are under a load of flightpaths here on the islands. giggle.gif

Usually vapour trails.

If it was chemicals - you would see nothing!!!! whistling.gif

Well, i don't know what they are, but i've read about chemtrails, but one cannot believe everyone one reads...!

These trails are not normal flight paths for sure. What passenger plane comes from the north of phangan heading towards the north of samui by going up? And when you see the criss-crossing of the trails it's impossible they're passenger planes.

Usually vapour trails.

Well, i don't know what they are, but i've read about chemtrails, but one cannot believe everyone one reads...!

These trails are not normal flight paths for sure. What passenger plane comes from the north of phangan heading towards the north of samui by going up? And when you see the criss-crossing of the trails it's impossible they're passenger planes.

The air base in Surat have planes flying over here on regular basis.They have F16's ( I think ) & the new Gripen.

Royal Thai Air force wing 7.

Usually vapour trails.

The air base in Surat have planes flying over here on regular basis.They have F16's ( I think ) & the new Gripen.

Royal Thai Air force wing 7.

And the Internet has many conspiracy theorists. Time to don my tin foil hat.:o

Edited by MB1

OK on a serious note, the jet streams you see are from the fighter planes based in Suratthani. They hold execises over the island.

Their main objective is Russian Submarines. They spray all these chemicals during the day , which then settle on the water surface.. They glow in the dark , coat any invading vessel.

I assume you are being facetious!

Patrick

Usually vapour trails.

It's quite possible they could be crop dusting for coconut beetles, on Samui they have just gone by my place with 4 tractors with high pressure pumps spraying high into the tree's and it's being dispersed everywhere I don't know what chemicals are being used.

Usually vapour trails.

It's quite possible they could be crop dusting for coconut beetles, on Samui they have just gone by my place with 4 tractors with high pressure pumps spraying high into the tree's and it's being dispersed everywhere I don't know what chemicals are being used.

No, the trails i see are too high in the sky. As the plane releases whatever it is releasing into the atmosphere i see a straight thin line, cloud colour, and looking like a contrail. But no contrail can last half of the horizon. As time goes by the thin line disperses into a thicker wavy line.

Contrail: What you see.

Chemtrail: What some psycho off his meds conjured up on the internet.

It's water vapor. Depending on the weather (dew point) they will or will not form on any particular day. Depending on wind they will stay behind for a long time or blow away quickly.

Wavy lines due to turbulence and slow dispersion.

Nothing to see here, move on.

Or, OMG we're being mind controlled and my post proves it actually works!

Look, i'm not sure if i should be giving you any credence, because you're certainly not attracting any, but i'll try for the moment.

I'm not a psycho, and i don't take meds.

You seem to think that water vapour is visible, and remains visible according to how much wind there is? And that this water vapour is visible from thousands of metres away? And that water vapour can turn into wavy lines??

But yes, wavy lines due to slow dispersion i agree with. But i hardly think they're down to water vapour, which to be honest is pretty invisible coming out of a kettle, never mind way way up in the sky.

And, as i said earlier, the skies were criss-crossed with these lines, and there was no way that these lines represented the flight paths of bangkok airways planes. People have mentioned military flights from surat thani airport, but they're flying some rather strange patterns for military planes. And why don't i ever see these patterns in the sky in chiang mai? No water vapour there?

Finally, this is the thread that i started, and if there's nothing for you to see here, then move on yourself. At the moment all you seem to be doing is revealing your own fixed belief system. I'm retaining an open mind, and was hoping for some constructive comments to come along and help me understand more. If you've none, then hey, move on, why don't you?

Regular flights and fleet air arm based in Surat ,and Phuket regularly cross the skies here.

Having worked with the Fleet air arm in the past co ordinating evacs and conducting training with them I have seen most of what they have to offer, they have nice shiny new planes and appropriate servicing facilities alongside old helicopters.The regular Hueys they use are not even equipped with GPS or night flying equipment, I can attest to this having been on them in fairly poor viz and getting some what lost in the past.

I find it highly improbable that they have secret chemical facilities, and high tech mapping and spraying equipment and to what end?

Apart from disinfectant I can't see any thing else that they would be remotely interested on spraying on KPG.

Of course cloud seeding is used in Thailand and a lot of other places in the world, but its hardly a drought here in the south this year.

Please stop worrying and enjoy your holiday.

Thank you stiggy for your reply.

No worries, i'm nowhere near worrying on this holiday, it's an outstanding place to be spending my time! Such glorious weather too.

I had read about chemtrails a while back, and have seen what is referred to them both in england and australia, but i assumed such stuff was limited to big developed nations, not thailand.

If i could just load up a photo or two for people to comment it might be clearer, but i've yet to work out how to do this.

Meanwhile, it still all looks not normal. Never saw anything like this when i was a kid, and people who talk about chemtrails say they began in 1996. Whatever they are.

Rooo you are a naughty boy for encouraging this conspiracy.

I do not say that I have read all 34 pages of the report - yawn -, but.....

"SEAC4RS will take place in August and September of 2012." (Not May and June)

The article goes on at length about science observations and satellite observations (not experiments).

"To accomplish the goals of SEAC4RS, multiple aircraft are required. The NASA DC-8 will provide observations from near the surface to 12 km, and the NASA ER-2 will provide high altitude observations reaching into the lower stratosphere as well as important remote sensing observations connecting satellites with observations from lower flying aircraft and surface sites."

"Basing the aircraft in Thailand is optimal for achieving science objectives with a preferred base in Surat Thani, Thailand (9.1o N 99.1 o E), although options in Bangkok (13.6 o N, 100.7 o E) are also under consideration."

NB "under consideration" - not 'based in'

All of the concerns in this report seem to be worried about what is going up into the atmosphere - not what is coming down. Or are you worried about the Rooo factor (e.g., H2O2, ROOH, CH2O, HNO3).

Seriously - I have seen vapour trails all over the world for more than 50 years. Anything being 'emitted' at the levels of what we have seen over Samui recently - would be coming down well over the sea or even over Vietnam.

RT@ThanongK: Apart from U t.apao, NASA also wants to use Surat Thani's airport http://t.co/C05mybBm

http://espo.nasa.gov...29SEP2010-1.pdf

i herd they were using UPTAPOL.

maybe allmiltery air ports.

We got Ruskies under the water and people looking into space. Sounds like a James Bond Film. Maybe there is a James Bond Island in Thailand ?0?0?0?)

I assume you are being facetious!

Patrick

Well I think so but it was class. Not a class a sub but a class a debunk.

Edited by MB1

I find it no small coincidence that this is the third thread started about chemtrails on Thaivisa that I am aware of. All three posters appear to be legitimate and actually believe what they are saying. What I am not sure of is whether this is a simple education issue, i.e. the product of a general lack of understanding of basic physics, or, more concerning, underlying mental health issues amongst people who pull up stakes and move to a developing country, often to start over because they are failures at home, or perhaps because they like the feeling of being a big fish in a little pond, or maybe because they are on the lamb, or whatever. Perhaps it's a little of both. Kind of makes me sad for human kind that people are able to believe in such silliness. This is how religion got started.

Edited by NomadJoe
  • Like 2

It does not help when idiots do stuff like this:

In 2001, United States Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced legislation that would have permanently prohibited the basing of weapons in space, and he listed chemtrails as one of a number of exotic weapons that would be banned. Proponents have asserted that because explicit reference to chemtrails was entered by Congressman Kucinich into the congressional record, this constitutes official government acknowledgment of their existence. Skeptics note that the bill in question also mentions "extraterrestrial weapons" and "environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons. The bill received an unfavorable evaluation from the United States Department of Defense and died in committee

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977:

http://www.cleveland.com/kucinich/plaindealer/index.ssf?/kucinich/more/1047214686213910.html

In 2001, United States Congressman Dennis Kucinich introduced legislation that would have permanently prohibited the basing of weapons in space, and he listed chemtrails as one of a number of exotic weapons that would be banned. Proponents have asserted that because explicit reference to chemtrails was entered by Congressman Kucinich into the congressional record, this constitutes official government acknowledgment of their existence. Skeptics note that the bill in question also mentions "extraterrestrial weapons" and "environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons. The bill received an unfavorable evaluation from the United States Department of Defense and died in committee

Wonder if Dennis is a Thaivisa member? wink.png

• Like 1

Wonder if Dennis is a Thaivisa member? wink.png

That man was actually once a presidential candidate considered to have a shot.