Sunday July1St , 4Th Of July Party, Thrown By Phuket Navy League

BigBillsDeli

BBD was asked to inform T-V members and readers of the

Navy League's Annual 4th of July Party !!!

Which includes a FIREWORKS display @ sundown or twilight whichever comes first !

Sunday July 1st , All fun - loving people from Planet Earth are invited ,

Aliens from all Universes too !!!

Having the Party on a weekend is so working folk can attend , even though I think

there's alot more retirees then workers,IMHO!

Plenty of American Beer and Foods will be served , at very reasonable prices,

Proceeds will go to help The Navy Leagues , Good-Deeds Doing in Phuket !

CNo Admission Charge , Just purchase Foods & Beverages at Participating Sponsors ,

Vendors will only accept tickets purchased from the Navy League Cashiers ,

for foods & beverages.

Vendors also will be donating a % of their sales , so come Eat , Drink & Be Merry !

Flower Foods owner of BBD will be doing Cajun BBQ-Pulled Pork, Virginia Style Potato Salad and Hot Italian-American Sausage Heros , Brooklyn-New York Style !

More post about foods as I learn them , but more importantly the Beer will include Budweiser and Samuel Adams......more posts to come

HEADSTART INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL - KATHU

Directly across from MAKRO

12:00 to 19:00 hrs.(FIREWORKS Begin!)

post-152375-0-29892600-1340456688_thumb.

Edited by LivinginKata
font/color reformatted

Sounds great. I’ll be there with the Mrs. And kids. Come by and say hi, I’ll be the guy with the glasses and big buck teeth.

post-123755-0-82985000-1340535820.jpg

See you then , don't forget to wear red,white and blue , then I'll know it's you !!!

post-152375-0-94008100-1340707412_thumb.

post-152375-0-96872300-1340707414_thumb.

post-152375-0-18404300-1340707492_thumb.post-152375-0-46661500-1340707555_thumb.

Edited by BigBillsDeli

Sam Adams! Wow!

I might even jump off the wagon.

Last year they had Anchor Steam as well.

I had an Anchor Steam last week at SFO. One of my all time favorite beers. I may consider showing up if they have it this year!

Flower and I had a wonderful time at the Navy League 4th of July Party , at

HeaDSTART Int. School.

Everyone was welcome and visitors from many countries stopped by to celebrate a early

Independence Day Party ; which also coincided with Canada Day ! Many cold beers were toasted , I tried my first Sam Adams, ok but I'd rather have a cold Rheingold , Anchor Steam or Dixie Longneck, even a National Boheimian ! lol

Many old friends stopped by who we hadn't seen since my Rock Hard Days , plus meeting alot of new folks who are ex-pats living here in last few years.

Flower did a great job on her Deli Sandwiches and salads at the party , thanks from her

to all who stopped by.

Come visit her on July 3&4th , for BBD's Specials for Independence Day USA !

Edited by LivinginKata
font reformatted

Simple request. Please stop posting with this huge font. I'll read the message above when it's readable again. Now it's just mixed letters.

Simple request. Please stop posting with this huge font. I'll read the message above when it's readable again. Now it's just mixed letters.

I know this might be wrong to ask here , but is this text size thing? ..., which my eyes need larger then this , but is it so people using mobile devices can read.....so the rest of us can get better glasses, instead lol just dont understand why they have the options at all, if we cant use them???

Thx, LiK for edititing and stoppin in!

I know this might be wrong to ask here , but is this text size thing? ..., which my eyes need larger then this , but is it so people using mobile devices can read.....so the rest of us can get better glasses, instead lol just dont understand why they have the options at all, if we cant use them???

Thx, LiK for edititing and stoppin in!

Way of original topic, but as an Forum sponsor, you are party paying our fun on the forum so here is few guidelines, which might help you with your advertising efforts. :)

Larger fonts on the headers are ok to make structure of the message. Not on the body text as then everything seems like yelling. The effect is the same as listening nice radio channel and then out of the blue comes commercials with very loud volume.

Re-check that you have used empty lines to separate different parts of your writings. This is an readability issue. If your your message is well structured it's more likely that readers will go trough it to the end and also pick the information they are interested in.

General rule of thump is that every user changes the font size to their own preferences. This can be done for each website.

Most of the web browsers support the change of the font size. To increase the font size, click Contro and + (plus sign) and to decrease the size Control and - (minus sigh). To reset to the default size: Control + 0 (zero). If you have a older eye sight, you probably can find settings on your browser, which will allow you to change the default font size to bigger. Also many of the mobile clients support changing the font size.