Missed 90 Day Report

Hi,

I have a couple of questions. I just checked my passport to see when I needed to do my next 90 day report. It was last Friday, great. So first question is. Is the fine still 2000baht? secondly, I need to do my visa extension on the 23rd July, will it be ok for me to leave the missed 90 report until then and do them both at the same time & will it still be 2000 baht.

Thanks

jb1

You must have the wrong month or year. The 18th of June was a Monday. If doing it in person, you can do 90 day reports 15 days before and up to 7 days after the date. The "going" fine is 2000 baht but could be as much as 5000. You can do your visa extension during the last 30 days of your current permission to stay so you can do it now. The fine will be the same as it is not a daily chage as the 500 baht/day overstay fine.

You must have the wrong month or year. The 18th of June was a Monday. If doing it in person, you can do 90 day reports 15 days before and up to 7 days after the date. The "going" fine is 2000 baht but could be as much as 5000. You can do your visa extension during the last 30 days of your current permission to stay so you can do it now. The fine will be the same as it is not a daily chage as the 500 baht/day overstay fine.

It would seem that I am having a blonde moment? I was looking at May on the calendar. So yes I should have gone on Monday 18th June. I think to be sure I will sort out paperwork today and do both extension and 90 day report tomorrow.

Thanks for that.

Mac..... It would be nice to think that they might be sympathetic, but I really wouldn't hold my breath. It is my fault I do know the rules. So hey ho?

jb1