Thailand Car/Truck Recall

Bpraim1

Can anyone tell me if they have ever heard of a Recall ever happening in Thailand.

I see car/truck of every country having them, but never Thailand.

I did bring my truck to a deal couple yrs ago for an oil change, they told me my truck would have to stay over night as they needed to change the oil pump.

I said oh so there is a recall on this problem. Answer no, no, just something that is not perfect from the factory, so we will change when customer get's their oil changed. Free don't worry.

Is this a forbidden word in Thailand?????

Or are Thai cars just prefect, 55555555555555555555555555555555555

Only 'recall' I can remember having was with my Isuzu some years ago when I received a letter telling me to call in to the main dealer for them to change the oil cooler (I think it was).

I did this a week or so later and against my better judgement agreed to leave the truck with them all day and collect it in the evening as they were so busy. All seemed ok as I drove home in the dark till I noticed first light next day that the buggers had swapped my window and bonnet (hood to my American friends) deflectors and replaced them with very badly loose fitted inferior ones! Oil cooler seemed ok tho :-)

• 4 weeks later...