Nok Fanclub The Best Way To Understand No Service

Scorpio1949

After having 20 flights at least but never be able to redeem because I always have to book at the last moment which I accept I now had a flight to Europe so I started calling to redeem my ticket 13 days before the actual flight date to Europe. I spend in total nearly 5 hours in que waiting for Fanclub staff to help me but never I got a representative on the phone. 1 phone call to customer care and I was assured I would be called back. After 2 days I had a call but I did not have my credit card on hand. No problem the flight was booked and after payment of taxes by CC All would be OK and they would call me back. Of course I was not called back and calling via a extension number I ( after insisting ) had a team-leader from Fanclub on the phone who promised ........... to call me within 10 minutes with a solution; no call and today they told me I had to redeem 7 days in advance......................... So I cannot redeem where I was within time limits and they virtually not answering the phone at NOK fan club) I told NOK I want money refunded for the time on hold............ ( I can show the the phone bill ) but there is no way to call them and I also not get a call back so they have managed not to have to give me a free ticked.

Stay away from NOK because they %*)&_%^&% YOU (and me )

Scorpio1949

I have never had any joy from frequent flyers ever. Never met anyone else who has

I have been a frequent flyer, and had free flights with, Thai, Qatar, Virgin, BA, and Emirates.

Also upgrades with Thai, BA & Virgin, maybe I've just been lucky, but I doubt if I'm alone.

Edited by theoldgit
  • Like 2

So if you add up how much time you wasted + costs = Really ripped off. I have never had any joy from frequent flyers ever. Never met anyone else who has.

Just do what you have done here (apprieciated) and never use them again.

What else can you do apart from throwing more of your time at them, if your successful you may get a tiket worth little all. They'll still be the winners. Some times ya just gotta cut n' run.

You are right but this is another reason why Thailand will drop in list of destinations for tourists and having paid to much I simply like to redeem my flight and then get screwed by another company here sick.gif ..........................

One Twitter to Khun Patee Sarasin, CEO of NOK and a friendly apology back while all criticizers here are probably drunk again and thanks to the people who reacted normal and understood wai.gif Most of the people who liked bashing will be the criminal Korsakof ones bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

2 points

I have redeemed a number of frequent flyer flights but not with any Thai airline.

If possible, always go to the office in person when in Thailand for just about anything. Phoning is more often a waste of time. There may well be 10 listed phone numbers but nobody ever answers them or if they do, they never give their name even when asked and just "kick the can down the road." Go to the relevant office with all the documentation, or like a Thai, if you can't go, send a messenger down with all the documents and explicit instructions.

• Like 1