Farang Gets A Kicking By Some Thai Birds

BuffaloRescue

I thought he just propositioned her, I didn't pick up on the groping bit. I've been to Spicey, the old Spicey has now closed down and in some ways it was the most dangerous club imaginable as you had the Loi Kroh division in looking for a punter, and regular Thai girls just in for a dance. I saw a few fracas break out in there and invariably it was over the issue you described.

It was a toxic mix, bg's, holiday makers, drink and good girls don't mix. Guys who were resident in CM or regular visitors such as myself knew the score, The holiday makers didn't, and it got nasty. Even nastier were the fights between bg's that I heard about but luckily never witnessed.

Spicey has been closed down now, and a new club has opened around the corner, which is far more tightly supervised.

If you ever thought there were regular Thai girls in Spicey, then you know nothing about Thailand.

OK, so being more wordly in Thai matters makes it easier to 'Spot the Hooker' in Chiang Mai?

Any other benefits?

Edited by NanLaew

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All because...

...they know they can.

Wonder how fast they would have done that to a Thai man.

Not very... as they know they would have had their heads kicked in and then probably glassed/bottled in the head and face to publically show them their place.

Mind you it doesn't take a rejection to groping for that to happen, remember the karoke hostess in Kanchanaburi who had her arms chopped off with a machete by a Thai policeman for simply refusing his verbal requests for companionship.

Edited by siam cbr
  • Like 1

I thought he just propositioned her, I didn't pick up on the groping bit. I've been to Spicey, the old Spicey has now closed down and in some ways it was the most dangerous club imaginable as you had the Loi Kroh division in looking for a punter, and regular Thai girls just in for a dance. I saw a few fracas break out in there and invariably it was over the issue you described.

It was a toxic mix, bg's, holiday makers, drink and good girls don't mix. Guys who were resident in CM or regular visitors such as myself knew the score, The holiday makers didn't, and it got nasty. Even nastier were the fights between bg's that I heard about but luckily never witnessed.

Spicey has been closed down now, and a new club has opened around the corner, which is far more tightly supervised.

If you ever thought there were regular Thai girls in Spicey, then you know nothing about Thailand.

I'd have to agree (not the bit that you know nothing about Thailand though) as I went there 2-3 times when I lived in CM for 5mnths and pretty sure all the girls were working girls. I'd usually go out around Nimmanheamin Rd area and local girls I met there, mainly Uni students, confirmed what I thought and would never go to Spicy.

Edited by skybluestu

My Uncle was a green grocer and in that trade they have an unwritten rule:

Don`t squeeze the goods until you have paid for them.

Do not mess with Thai girls:

I'd love to take that little minx to bed for a week, she is hot as.

Cool. Regular girls don't hang out in the same bars as hookers.

It's really very simple, people who treat other human beings like property deserve everything they get. Even if the lady in question is a working girl she deserves the same consideration that any person is entitled to. Don't maul a woman in public, and only do so in private after she had clearly indicated that she finds such behavior acceptable.

A few others would do well to heed your advice!

News to me. Spicy didn't let in lady boys though.

It's really very simple, people who treat other human beings like property deserve everything they get. Even if the lady in question is a working girl she deserves the same consideration that any person is entitled to. Don't maul a woman in public, and only do so in private after she had clearly indicated that she finds such behavior acceptable.

A few others would do well to heed your advice!

Thanks for your advice!

Next time a ladyboy or hooker gropes me, I will just beat him/her up.

Rubbish, pop into londoner, Q-bar, bed supper club any night of the week.

• Like 2

I know for a fact there were, for a fact Tommo, not a guess, Fact.

That's partly what made it so dangerous, even the OP has told a story about being clunked for touching a girl in there.

So that will be the two of wroog then eh?

I know for a fact there were, for a fact Tommo, not a guess, Fact.

That's partly what made it so dangerous, even the OP has told a story about being clunked for touching a girl in there.

So that will be the two of wroog then eh?

I think you forgot to bow first mate. tongue.png

• Like 1

Rubbish, pop into londoner, Q-bar, bed supper club any night of the week.

Man, you are so wrong.

The Londoner is that British pub on the corner of 33. I've been there. It's a respectable joint. It's not a known venue for hookers. Any hookers that are there are the GF's of saddos or farangs who are here on a sex vacation.

Same goes for Q bar.

Regular Thai girls do not go to known hooker joints.

Edited by HipDude

there have always been 'regular Thai girls' (what a terrible description) to be found in Spicy, especially when it is/was the only place open after a certain time of night.

Thanks very much siam cbr, you do realize though that you are going to get flamed for taking this position don't you?

This is a prime example of people like Tommo not seeing what was directly below his nose. Let's see if he can handle being so obviously wrong.

there have always been 'regular Thai girls' (what a terrible description) to be found in Spicy, especially when it is/was the only place open after a certain time of night.

Wrong, bro. You're talking about what some farangs call DEK girls. These are girls freelancing on the side. These are also (often) the girls that farangs skype to on dating sites.

Regular girls don't hit these joints just because they are "the only places open after a certain time of night". That's because regular girls have a job to go to in the morning.

There's a massive world of difference between regular girls and hookers or dek girls.

I've known many 'regular thai girls' such as nurses etc. that have had BG friends and sometimes hung out around their bars as they (the BGs) and the venues (Bars/discos) are both fun.

Nice try at trolling, bro.

What next, Yingluck's best friend is an Isaan hooker down at Nana Plaza?

I've known many 'regular thai girls' such as nurses etc. that have had BG friends and sometimes hung out around their bars as they (the BGs) and the venues (Bars/discos) are both fun.

So you have appointed yourself the primary expert on the social habits of every decent Thai girl in the country.

Impressive. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I thought that was part of her Isaan campaign propaganda. :huh:

My Uncle was a green grocer and in that trade they have an unwritten rule:

Don`t squeeze the goods until you have paid for them.

Do not mess with Thai girls:

<Snip> me the bird in the check shirt looks like my mrs.and fights like her.her motto dont mess with me.

Note to self, don't annoy meatboy. smile.png

I thought that was part of her Isaan campaign propaganda. huh.png

Cool. Very funny. You're probably right.

Man, you are so wrong.

The Londoner is that British pub on the corner of 33. I've been there. It's a respectable joint. It's not a known venue for hookers. Any hookers that are there are the GF's of saddos or farangs who are here on a sex vacation.

Same goes for Q bar.

Regular Thai girls do not go to known hooker joints.

I stand by what i wrote,

You have obviously never visited Q-bar if you are telling me there are no hookers there, they don't all stand outside shouting "hallo hansum man" you know. I would also add that there is a difference between "Known Hooker joints", and going to the "same bars as hookers".

regards

• Like 1

Thanks very much siam cbr, you do realize though that you are going to get flamed for taking this position don't you?

This is a prime example of people like Tommo not seeing what was directly below his nose. Let's see if he can handle being so obviously wrong.

Spicey ...... place for hookers, amateur hookers, white guys with their hired Thai gfs pretending not to be hookers and tourists of both sexes that didn't know any better. If some of you guys want to pretend (to yourselves or to others) the Thai ladies you took/met there weren't hookers, up to you .........

Tommo you are so wrong, you have made the assumption that everybody that walked into Spicey walked in with your agenda. coffee1.gif

Spicey was a dangerous place because of guys like you.

Spicey ...... place for hookers, amateur hookers, white guys with their hired Thai gfs pretending not to be hookers and tourists of both sexes that didn't know any better. If some of you guys want to pretend (to yourselves or to others) the Thai ladies you took/met there weren't hookers, up to you .........

Amazing how many Thai Visa poster's want to push their agenda onto your experiences, even going so far as to insult and tell you about your experiences.

Sad really.

If you want to believe that Thai female non prostitutes have never gone to Spicy to let their hair down and have fun when everywhere is closed, then knock yourself out, but perhaps try to not spout it as factual.

You have to wonder if these people have made poor choices in the past that have let them so bitter and judgemental.

Edited by siam cbr
  • Like 2

If you want to believe that Thai female non prostitutes have never gone to Spicy to let their hair down and have fun when everywhere is closed, then knock yourself out, but perhaps try to not spout it as factual.

You have to wonder if these people have made poor choices in the past that have let them so bitter and judgemental.

You forgot to add ...... and hopefully make a few quid for the night.