Who Do Y Love Most? Dog Or Wife

im the israeli, hubby is the thai.... the problem is, that jokes about eating dog here just perpetuate the idea that all thais eat dogs, cats and whatever else is around, here in israel, when in actuallity they pretty much eat lots of eggs, chicken, and eggs and chicken and stuff that they buy in special stores only for them (and people like me who eat catfish, and other non kosher stuff)...

but back when i was dating after divorce from previous, any man i went out with had to take in to account not only my kibbutz lifestyle, three kids, an ex living on same kibbutz, and his extendeds, but also my two wierdo boxers , and any other animals that might , at any time , be in the house...

anon allowed me to keep goat kids IN OUR BED, so there u have it... true love

bina

As it relates to the OP's question, I prefer dogs over wives. I've had 2 wives and numerous dogs during my life and here's a bit of a comparison.

You don't have to buy your dog any of the following:

Shoes

College Education

Car/Truck

Motorcycle

House for Momma

Handbags

Tits

etc

Things you can do to your dog you can't do to your wife:

Lock them in their kennel when you go out

Smack them with a rolled up paper when they pee on the floor

Train them

Have another dog in the house without having a war

Lock them in the trunk of your car and they're still happy to see you when you come back

etc

Things dogs won't do that wives will:

Screw around on you (if they do, I don't care)

Take half your shit when they trade up to a newer model

F#$k your best friend and blame you

Attack you physically, then blame you

Turn your children against you

I could go on, but you get the idea...

As far as cats, I like them too. They taste great when used for Satay!!!

Yes i do love dogs also, now my wife understanjds what most westerners think of and treatment of dogs verse thais she seen this when living in the west for a few years.

They become part of the family.

i am getting a german shephard pup for my kids now, we do have dogs at our house in the south mostly starys the mother in law looks after.

they are very faithful and dont forget, they give unconditional love and protection.

no strings attached .

Yes i do love dogs also, now my wife understanjds what most westerners think of and treatment of dogs verse thais she seen this when living in the west for a few years.

i am getting a german shephard pup for my kids now, we do have dogs at our house in the south mostly starys the mother in law looks after.

they are very faithful and dont forget, they give unconditional love and protection.

no strings attached .

unless they are on a leash.

no strings attached .

Which, the wife or the dog?

no strings attached .

Which, the wife or the dog?

i think the dog, wife needs to be chained upcheesy.gif

JOOOKING tongue.png

My wife 100% believed I loved the dogs more than her; and put their happiness before hers. So I divorced her.

but i am stuck in the middle she loves the dog as well.

so it looks like putting up with her for another 25years.down girl

Someone once suggested a test to see who loves you most, dog or wife.

He said.

Put your dog in the boot of your car, drive across town, open the boot, your dog will jump out and be really happy to see you.

Now do the same with your wife and see what happens!

Someone once suggested a test to see who loves you most, dog or wife.

He said.

Put your dog in the boot of your car, drive across town, open the boot, your dog will jump out and be really happy to see you.

Now do the same with your wife and see what happens!

i do not think you will stay alive to seecheesy.gif

she will find a way to crawl through the back sit and strangle you while you driving