How Is This Possible ? Amazing Indian Holy Man

junglejimbo

walking round nana in bkk, met an indian, usually i tell them to p**s off but this guy i didnt, he told me he could tell me my mothers name ( she is dead 8 years ) he wrote my mothers name, my favourite colour,my lucky number down ....

amazing....how do they do it ?

• Like 1

Junglejimbo, I have a billion dollars (US) but it's tied up at the moment. If you send me let's say, $30,000, once it's freed up I'll bung you a round $100,000 (sg)

Wow! Can I get a piece of the action?

They use cold reading to do it. Just out of interest, at the end, did he ask you what you most wanted in the world and you said Happy?

It's a con job - seemless cold reading, extracting little pieces of info from you without realising at the start, and then using them later to try and prove they have mystical powers. All end up with them giving you three numbers (amounts of money) and them saying "if you are poor you give me this number, if you are OK, this amount, super rich this amount" and suckers usually give one of the two higher ones. I always listen to them and mess around with them and as soon as the money bit comes up for some Guru in Indian I then tell them to do one.

how much did they con from you?

the first thing i would have done was demanded to see his work permit and made a citizens arrest if he

is not holding it and a valid visa

haul his turban wearing ass down to the nearest station and report him for attempting to extract money by

trickery and working illegally

then take the cop to one side and whisper in his ear you want 50% of the fine if you choose to prosecute

the perpertrator and make a statement

easy money ;)

• Like 1

the first thing i would have done was demanded to see his work permit and made a citizens arrest if he

haul his turban wearing ass down to the nearest station and report him for attempting to extract money by

then take the cop to one side and whisper in his ear you want 50% of the fine if you choose to prosecute

easy money wink.png

Actually a lot of Indian descended and Indian looking (Nepalese, Bangladeshi etc) people are born here and/or are Thai citizens here.

well, that is what i heard.

i heard from a pal that kuman could read our past but not our future. for some conman, they kept and take care of kuman for that reasons, and very often gamblers keep kuman as well to peek at cards

like i said, that is what i heard. i too will probably crap myself in the pants if a stranger just pop out and told me my mum full name

How do they do it? One way is to jam a small piece of pencil lead under your thumbnail. You pretend to write something on a piece of card. You then ask the other person for the answer, and when they give it you actually write the answer just given using the lead under your thumbnail. Not difficult.

• Like 1

easy money wink.png

A citizen's arrest you say? If TVFers were to do that, we would have this;

My mate meet an 80 year old month in Bangkok. The monk looked at a picture of my mate's mum and mentioned she had a white car parked in her driveway (she owned a white VW). Fair enough. Lucky guess.

But then he recited the number plate! My mate was pretty amazed with that.

My mate meet an 80 year old month in Bangkok. The monk looked at a picture of my mate's mum and mentioned she had a white car parked in her driveway (she owned a white VW). Fair enough. Lucky guess.

But then he recited the number plate! My mate was pretty amazed with that.

That's nothing. I can feel the bumps on someone's head and predict if they got lumps!

I am curious about how some of these guys do it. I know it is a skill, and we never hear about the times they screw up.

I watch a show on Discovery, sometimes, where a guy can bring out details about a person's past. They often have psychological experts comment on techniques used. One one episode, he went to a car and asked a girl to think of anything which could be in the trunk, something not normally found in a car. Sitting in my condo here in Bangkok, months after they filmed it, I laughed and said "goat," thinking that would show him. Well, the girl said "sheep," and the guy opened the trunk. Inside was a goat (although he let her think it was a sheep.)

Pure coincidence? Or was there some subliminal message there somehow which put goat into my mind? Impressed me, never-the-less.

Junglejimbo, I have a billion dollars (US) but it's tied up at the moment. If you send me let's say, $30,000, once it's freed up I'll bung you a round $100,000 (sg)

I'll go for it! Send me the account number for your Nigerian Bank

wink.png

the part about these fortune tellers and that amazes me is they are always broke skimming money off tourits ......

If i was a fortune teller or could predict the future i would use it for something a bit more rewarding than guessing

someones favourite colour and then asking then for 100 thb

stock market ?

sporting events ?

lottery?

not yet seem one of them driving a rolls royce or a bently or even opened a bricks and mortar shop if they are anything

more than a street corner hustle .......

I just saw one of the America Got Talent contestant making it to the live show doing basically same thing. I don't know how he did it but it's just a clever trick. Keep your bank book secured just in case.~

That was unbelievable. I Googled about how he did it, and the only thing people could come up with for the Vegas episode was that Sharon was in on it. I highly doubt the judge was in on the show.

I just saw one of the America Got Talent contestant making it to the live show doing basically same thing. I don't know how he did it but it's just a clever trick. Keep your bank book secured just in case.~

That was unbelievable. I Googled about how he did it, and the only thing people could come up with for the Vegas episode was that Sharon was in on it. I highly doubt the judge was in on the show.

I sure would like to know how he did it.. with that kind of trick I can make average 100bt a day easy ..

the indian guy wrote my mothers name exactly, she has a unique name. plus my number and colour. as i say usually i tell them to hop it but since he told me he could name my mums name i thought thats impossible. but he did.

i gave him 400 thb as promised beforehand. i didnt ever believe in magic etc , i allways thought it was tricks of the camera but know i know .

and yes if he knows everything then why is he hanging around hussling tourists but its only 400 baht and i was curious. end of story