Bangkok Travel Agent

cleverD

Almost no Thai travel agents have live on-line air ticket booking, even for the biggest agencies do not have them either.

Usually you make booking of your ticket by e-mail or phone, then trasnfer money to them by bank, then they deliver you the ticket by messenger boy if you are in the BKK city, or they give you the confirmation code if it's e-ticket.

I recommend a lady travel agent who sells air ticket much cheaper than others in BKK, called Aloha Siam Travel, she speaks limited English, but I always write her e-mail and tell her to find me the best rate, she always takes time to look through all the promotional fares to find the best rate for me.

I always reccomend her to my friends. recent months I bought 16150 bahts round trip ticket including all taxes to BKK to Tokyo and BKK-London roundtrip 25900 included all taxes. I like her not only she is always much cheaper than others, but very honest, not like many other agents quote you all the prices without taxes, then tell you later all the hidden charges.

her e-mail:

[email protected]

I would recommend to check saveflights.com you cannot book online and get the ticket confirmed immidiately, as you may be used to it from Europe or US, but on their website they have listed hundreds of fares INCLUDING all taxes, which is very helpful and fair, and not common in LOS. some very late promotions by airlines are missing maybe (as those offers change day-by-day usually) , but it nevertheless is a very very good and reliable overview of what is available. and from my experience I can say, they even DO reply to inquiry-emails, which is almost a miracle in this country.

Edited by AsiaWolfie

Can anyone help with the name of a Thailand based travel Agent where I can book air tickets on line.I have seached pages of the Bangkok Post but not many of the web sites are interactive.

If Emirates Airlines flies between the places you want to go to - they will book flights over the internet. Try www.emirates.com.

No local travel agents where you stay?

I used this travel agent from Bangkok many times over the last 8 years, with no problems at all.

BUSINESS INN TRAVEL (and hotel) on Sukhumvit Soi 11, near the Nana stop. Maybe they will respond to an e-mail or phone call. Try e-mail [email protected] or www.awgroup.com. Tel. #02-254-7981-4, 02-255-7155-8.

Thanks for the info but trying to book air ticketts out of Bangkok whilst in the UK is not the easiest task and normally involves a lot of e-mails and difficult to make payment.I have booked a flight from UK to Perth OZ with stop over in Bangkok each way and needed to book the Bangkok /Perth flight for my GF.have now managed to do through www.huayuntravel.com which allows you to book on line but I couldn't seem to be able to make payment with my credit card.

The agent has been very helpful and I have now paid by bank transfer and had the e-ticket faxed to me.

Thanks for the info but trying to book air ticketts out of Bangkok whilst in the UK is not the easiest task and normally involves a lot of e-mails and difficult to make payment.I have booked a flight from UK to Perth OZ with stop over in Bangkok each way and needed to book the Bangkok /Perth flight for my GF.have now managed to do through www.huayuntravel.com which allows you to book on line but I couldn't seem to be able to make payment with my credit card.

The agent has been very helpful and I have now paid by bank transfer and had the e-ticket faxed to me.

You can do this if you log on to the thai site for Emirates I do it all the time