Bugs & Pest Treatment

vediovis

Hi

Our house is near a stream and we have garden with a lot of vegetation around.

So we have a lot of bugs and pest annoying us.

The trick seems to spray a sort of white product around the house, so you don't see cockroach anymore for a while.

A friend did it for us a couple of month ago but now it seems it doesn't work anymore. And we cannot join this friend anymore. So I contacted a company and they ask me for 6,500 Baht so spray their thing around the house (!!!!!!)

Guys, how do you do for your pest and bugs problem?

Do you know where to find the product, and who to ask to spray it?

I worry a bit for the baby and the pets (2 dogs 1 cat) as it seems to be a very strong product.

Thanks for advices, I will indicate below this thread the solution I found when I will have one so it can help as well :)

Get a product called S85 - which is a powder, readily available and cheap, mix with water and spray. Or get a product called Chaindrite which is a white liquid, readily available but a good deal more expensive, again mix with water and spray.

Both very good for ants and other bugs, best if you alternate between products as some bugs can get immune to the effects if you just use the same one all the time.

Most hardware stores and all garden centers carry both products.

Don't know who can spray for you as you don't say where you are?

• Like 1

My friend uses S85 in his Garden and is definitely good stuff (But wear protective gloves while spraying). But he says that (especially now (with the rains)) that he needs to spray at least once a week.

Here pictures of S85 and Chaindrite, so you know what to look for.

1309837920.jpg

Chaindrite.jpg

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1