'Ministry Or USA Should Confirm Thaksin Visa'

Lite Beer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the claim is true, it means the US does not respect Thailand's justice system but insults the country's law and integrity

Nail on head!

Indeed. They will make use of it and give it tacit approval when it functions properly, but any sentient being with half a law degree knows the justice system here is bonkers.

"Ex-foreign minister says people should sever ties with US"

But apparently not as bonkers as K. Kasit at the moment.

On the other hand granting a entrance visa to Thaksin,

makes it easy to take him into custody once he steps on US soil.

What is to say he is given the visa to enable his own stupidity of use?

O yeah that would be a great idea severing ties, especially seeing how as the US supply most of Thailands Military hardware, weaponry and replacement parts, to mention a few.

If the claim is true, it means the US does not respect Thailand's justice system but insults the country's law and integrity

Nail on head!

It probably means they want to hold him to account for his wrongdoings in the US.

Once he's paid the price there they can forward him to Bang Kwang

well i'm taking what he said literally and i agree with what he says about how the US looks at thai justice, and i don't blame them at all.

So . . . One should ask how are all of these people served who persist on keeping tension present by focusing on the problem rather than the solutions.

The larger question would be, what are they trying to hide by bringing this petty little situation up?

• Like 1

So . . . One should ask how are all of these people served who persist on keeping tension present by focusing on the problem rather than the solutions.

The larger question would be, what are they trying to hide by bringing this petty little situation up?

Yep, they get something out if it.

He wondered why the US granted a visa to a fugitive former leader who had fled a jail term at home.

"If the claim is true, it means the US does not respect Thailand's justice system but insults the country's law and integrity,'' he said.

And the same would then be true of all the other countries that Thaksin has visited since he was sentanced; Laos, Cambodia etc. Didn't see anybody complaining then.

Do persons with Diplomatic Passports require a Visa. I thought that Thaksin was granted a Diplomatic Passport some time ago?

A convicted criminal with a diplomatic passport! Surely even Thailand wouldn't be that silly! Or would they?

Consider it confirmed as stated earlier. The Thai FM [ministry] has come out and confirmed it. All those who thought it was a hoax and that the US wouldn,t/ couldn,t do such a thing... Well guess what ? laugh.png

Consider it confirmed as stated earlier. The Thai FM [ministry] has come out and confirmed it. All those who thought it was a hoax and that the US wouldn,t/ couldn,t do such a thing... Well guess what ? laugh.png

consider it confirmed because Thai FM said so?, yeah, he also said Thaksin does not run the country, w00t.gif

I wonder if you ever think before posting

I am no fan of Thaksin and his crew either. But I don't let my emotions cover me in blindness of the facts.

The only things that have been confirmed are that Thaksin was granted a visa to the USA in May and that the Thai Gov took that long to make up their minds about U-Tapou that the NASA told them to forget about it.

Has anyone spotted what passport the visa will be stamped in? I've been looking but can't find.

I haven't seen which, either... But take your pick of one of these four options for him.

2-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-2.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Buchholz

20030610-5_thailand-p30954-04a-515h.jpg

Get the Picture? They went to college together........

While they may have made a collage together during their free-time at some APEC meeting, the did not go to college together.

APEC meetings are held in the Oval Office?

20030610-5_thailand-p30954-04a-515h.jpg

Get the Picture? They went to college together........

While they may have made a collage together during their free-time at some APEC meeting, the did not go to college together.

APEC meetings are held in the Oval Office?

Don't know but that one has a corner in it.