Going Home, End Of Adventure.

SmallViking

Well done all the posters congratulating someone on making babies and abondoning a baby and mother to look after on low income no doubt since it sounds like poster lost all cash.

Shame on you poster. Accept responsibility for bringing a life into this world. Instead running of to home (Europe?) in search of ???? higher tax, less job availability

Unless I missed it, I don't recall the OP mentioning anything about abandoning his child/mother.

Probably the part which was edited out in respect to the lobbying activity.

I don't think the OP will be back anytime soon.

It will be difficult to adjust back in Viking land and I wish him the best of luck.

Perhaps, I should be more compassionate but, there is far too much of the tale missing.

I'm so boring. I didn't come out to Thailand until I was 45 and already had 20 years of a final salary pension plan back in the UK. I did a CELTA course and now make good money doing corporate teaching and exam preparation, have my own condo and regular girlfriends. The thought of having to return to the UK fills me with dread.

Good luck to the OP. I think the biggest mistake he made was coming out to Thailand too early (and, of course, the opening a bar bit...)

Well done all the posters congratulating someone on making babies and abondoning a baby and mother to look after on low income no doubt since it sounds like poster lost all cash.

Shame on you poster. Accept responsibility for bringing a life into this world. Instead running of to home (Europe?) in search of ???? higher tax, less job availability

Unless I missed it, I don't recall the OP mentioning anything about abandoning his child/mother.

From OP's post "and the hope that i can take care of my son that i had here in Thailand. As of now, i can not, and that is probably my biggest regret."

I stand corrected. I guess I did miss it.

Yep it sure is hard for the younger crowd to stay over here i came here when i was 32 have been here 7 years getting by on my wifes business that only runs 5 months year and makes 700k- 800 k profit ,it's a good life but hardly saving any money for the future,hit 40this year so next year it's the same for me back to England to plan for the future so I don't end up like the old guys with only a measly pension to live on over here.

Yep it sure is hard for the younger crowd to stay over here i came here when i was 32 have been here 7 years getting by on my wifes business that only runs 5 months year and makes 700k- 800 k profit ,it's a good life but hardly saving any money for the future,hit 40this year so next year it's the same for me back to England to plan for the future so I don't end up like the old guys with only a measly pension to live on over here.

Most of us old guys have pensions bigger than your future wage in the UK.

Boomers rule!

^

well if you have a pension that pays 5 grand a month you have done well for yourself hope I can say the same when I get there......

You havent been in England for 7 years & from what I read ...those days have long gone!! Good Luck

when i came to los early 80's i met about 6young men who had been made redundant in the uk.all from the same co.their payoff was quite big around 1.5mill.bht.within 2years they were all skint some left oweing money,i was one who was owed.no pension,no income they lived it to the full,unless they have rich parents they have no chance of survival.

Well done my man for being able to sustain yourself at a young age here in the LOS, I hope when u get "home" you will be as successful as you were here,most of the old gits here sold houses in their home countries to finance themselves here,but the laugh is after a few years they have to become "English Teachers"to sustain their income!LOL,go home, take check,see if this place appeals to you in a few years!,but honestly! it can be the same as Blackpool!

Well done my man for being able to sustain yourself at a young age here in the LOS, I hope when u get "home" you will be as successful as you were here,most of the old gits here sold houses in their home countries to finance themselves here,but the laugh is after a few years they have to become "English Teachers"to sustain their income!LOL,go home, take check,see if this place appeals to you in a few years!,but honestly! it can be the same as Blackpool!

At least us "old Gits" take responsibility for our children, rather than running back to our home countries and leaving behind our child as the OP has done

At least us "old Gits" take responsibility for our children, rather than running back to our home countries and leaving behind our child as the OP has done

They will survive!!