Butter Is Better Chang Klan Store Closing Briefly For Repairs

butterisbetter

I gather you no longer send the italian baguette-type bread to the Rimping branch. Do you send it to Nim? Do you bake/have it at your diner/shop every day?

I was wondering why the Italian baguette style bread has not been at Meechok for a while now and if it will return soon? Must have been selling well since most of the time I heard "mot laao" when I went to buy it.

I gather you no longer send the italian baguette-type bread to the Rimping branch. Do you send it to Nim? Do you bake/have it at your diner/shop every day?

We have it for sandwiches at the shop but we don't sell it anymore. The reason for that is that some days it just didn't sell at all. Others it sold out. But on balance, it wasn't worth it. Maybe some time we'll try again. As for the staff saying "mot lao" (see elektrified's comments) i guess they were trying to save face on our behalf.

re.. bakery outlets at Nim City (next to Rim Ping)

i was in rimping airport plaza last tuesday and thought id treat myself to

a butter is better lemon merangue pie and they only had one left at about 60 ish baht

when i gave it to the little lovely behind the till it came up as 40 something baht

so i said thats not right she said tuesdays a discount day : )

dave2 went home happy and it was good

post-42592-0-75198900-1342319757_thumb.j

post-42592-0-81266800-1342319920_thumb.j