School Holidays,, Just A Question

Hi sorry to waste your time, but does anyone know if ?

their are any schools on holiday this next couple of weeks,

from the 16th july for two weeks.

One of the boys goes to a school in roiet provence

village of Kaset Wisai, his mother wants to take him away and tells me he is on school holiday for 2 weeks

but i cant see this holiday date on the education web pages

regards M

Agreed no school holidays on the calendar for us,

The nearest break is at the start of August for Asarnha Bucha Day on the 2nd. of August and we have August the 3rd off as it's Buddhist Lent Day as our school respects the Buddhist rites.

After that the next break is Mothers day on Monday August 13th.

Remember too that at the end of this month many Thai schools will be going through the ritual of Mid term tests too.

I don't know any school that would know in advance that they will be closing for a disease outbreak. The usual closing time is maybe 1 week, sometimes less. I would think it would publicized if it were from the Ministry of Health.

I teach at his school (Or assume you're talking about my school anyway lol)

There is Ror Dor (Army Cadets) training at the school from the 16th until the 26th of July (I think first day back is the 30th). I think they're closing the school because it includes so many students, as students from other schools in the district are coming as well I think.

If he's in the English program, there are special classes from the 16th until the 24th, although they aren't compulsory.

There is also a school camp on the 4th to the 6th, although I'm not sure if it'll apply to him or not though

ASEAN day on the 8th of August too, the school has an event planned for it. Also I think (But am not 100% sure), that it also doubles as an open day if you want to pop into the school and check it out.

Hope that the school calendar updates help. If there's anything else I can help out with, just pm me.

Edited by SlyAnimal