Help! My Truevisions Has Disappeared!

PattayaParent

Had to do a master reset twice (power down and reboot) to get rid of the "Error 16 No Single" warning.

What do you mean !!! take out plugs and card and leave for 2 minutes ? I have tried that but still getting error 16 as well as message stating your set top box is starting up but 20 minutes later still nothing true phone lines busy cannot get thru !!!!

Pull the plug for at least 2 minutes, no need to remove your decoder card.

Edit: Errr you did press the 'power button' on your remote I assume?

Edited by bdenner

I'm on cable TrueVisions and have three HD boxes. At around 8:35am this morning I had sound on all three boxes but could only get a brief flash of a picture when changing channels. First tried powering the boxes off and on...didn't help. Then tried resetting the subscription cards again...didn't help. I then did the System/Signal reset on the boxes as decribed in the Thai language video clips on the TrueVisions web site...that fixed the problem on the boxes...boxes now fully working again.

All my Gold package channels sat searching for signal

With the new encryption going into effect, your Irdeto 2-based box is probably searching for an Irdeto 2 encrypted signal which apparently is no longer being transmitted for packages other than maybe the Knowledge package/certain channels.

really pissed oiff now have been trying to start up re-boot since 0900 hrs on my hd box and still nothing

1, unplug device

2, restart

3 message comes up welcome to true visions

4 then box appears saying please wait a moment while ur box reboots

5 then message appears stating error 16 no signal but under that message can see other message your box is rebooting rang samui true visions 6 times No Understand ring 027252525 press 1+4 have done this no less than 50 times and all I get is thai recorded message

CAN SOMEONE HELP WE ARE A FARANG COUPLE DO NOT READ THAI AND SPEAK ONLY LITTLE THAI !!!!