Dear Farang

Shot

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume that it was a Westerner that annoyed you.

Get used to it... Many Thais and Westerners alike drive extremely badly and there is nothing we can do to change it.

Just always expect the unexpected...

<deleted> are <deleted>, whether here or farangland. We've all seen it, we have all dealt with it, BUT the worry is if a Pea brain is doing it. sad.png

Yesterday had a Pea brain on my bumper, thought, OK, PLEASE over take, he did, then slammed on his anchor's to turn left w00t.gif . BUT, he overtook a 4x4, made him feel good, and probably made his day. Rock On. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Yes

Amazes me here, the amount of ''Farangs'' who drive like idiots, and also on there ''Scooters'' with no Crash Helmet and just stopping and starting when they feel like it....

daft or what..

But unfortunately just have to get use to it...

sad but true..

• Like 1

had a lady farang on a honda click wearing a full rain suit, metallic blue, take the exit from bypass towards ptown and turn straight into traffic with her eyes closed to tesco, 3 lanes in. barely passed her by half an inch then she almost hit 3 other cars with her eyes still closed

Hopefully its one of your wives and she will get disciplined once you read this

Who cares? The only accidents ive been in have been because im too hammered to drive. Keep it under 10kph when youve had a skinfull and everyones sweet. Do we want Thailand to become a nanny state?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect App

So, the guy on the road coming in the opposite direction who is very drunk, or high in ice/ya bah and speeding, should be of no concern to other road users because we would not want Thailand to become a nanny state. :) :) :) :)

Who cares? The only accidents ive been in have been because im too hammered to drive. Keep it under 10kph when youve had a skinfull and everyones sweet. Do we want Thailand to become a nanny state?

or how about do the right thing and not drink and drive........
  • Like 1

This is not the first time you have boasted about being very drunk and driving, why you feel the need to boast about it beats me, I hope you don't kill anyone!!

• Like 1

This is not the first time you have boasted about being very drunk and driving, why you feel the need to boast about it beats me, I hope you don't kill anyone!!

7 years and no accidents, if you drive less than 20kph its pretty much impossible to kill anyone.

everyone drinks and drives here Kenny, including you (dont try the <deleted> that youve never done it), the bargirls, the taxi drivers, the cops..... go and let Boonlert Onglkan at Chalong police station know about your opinions. Im sure he will be very interested. Until such time as there is affordable public transport here...everyone will continue to drink and drive, I'll use the really origional statement here: if you dont like it...boot off.

7 years and no accidents, if you drive less than 20kph its pretty much impossible to kill anyone.

everyone drinks and drives here Kenny, including you (dont try the <deleted> that youve never done it), the bargirls, the taxi drivers, the cops..... go and let Boonlert Onglkan at Chalong police station know about your opinions. Im sure he will be very interested. Until such time as there is affordable public transport here...everyone will continue to drink and drive, I'll use the really origional statement here: if you dont like it...boot off.

Yep most drink and drive but most choose not to be drunk and drive, you feel the need to get drunk and drive, then drive at 20kph which of course in your eyes makes it okay, come on who are you trying to kid with the I get steaming drunk then drive carefully at 20kph, god some people!!

I only have max 2 small bottles and feel it is okay to drive, any more than that is irresponsible!!

Edited by kawapower

Gosh thats a great attitude to have.. now i can just picture you, ''Hammered'' with some Attractive Lady Boy'' in the passenger seat, and you thinking you have pulled a right cute chick ???..

Yes, the joys of being ''Hammered''...

• Like 1

I think you need to get out a bit more and meet new friends, we are not all here to get ''Pissed'' and meet ''Bar Girls''... Widen your circle, come out of your Cage.

Yep most drink and drive but most choose not to be drunk and drive, you feel the need to get drunk and drive, then drive at 20kph which of course in your eyes makes it okay, come on who are you trying to kid with the I get steaming drunk then drive carefully at 20kph, god some people!!

I only have max 2 small bottles and feel it is okay to drive, any more than that is irresponsible!!

Kenny lets establish this right now....Your 2 beers is a financial choice Kenny....now we will move on.

When me and the missus go out. I drive first and she drives home, she doesnt drink. So I rarely drink and drive these days......thats through laziness though. Anyways I thought 'Rose Coloured glasses Kenny" loved everything about Phuket.

IMO I dont like westerners coming to another country trying to impose their own rules and beliefs here. I really cant stand interfering old people with nothing better to do than try and make this country a nanny state. In Australia its practically illegal to do anything there because of the do-gooder gang....its why I left, I cant conform to a society like that. Im constantly looking over my shoulder for cops wanting to pull me over, traffic infringement officers that can fine you from anything from not having a dog on the leash, to watering your garden, to parking somewhere for more than 15mins..... bouncers that wont let you in because you want to wear shorts and a t-shirt, a public that is apathetic to all the laws and actually go out of their way to dob you in.....try kicking back on the beach in Australia with a can of beer and a smoke, the SWAT team would be onto you in seconds, plus the gangs of geriatric men and women wanting to publicly lynch you with walking sticks and purses.

The cops in Australia love it...they dont even have to do their own policing. They have everyone living in fear....if you want Phuket to loose its charm and freedom, put someone like Kenny in charge

I think you need to get out a bit more and meet new friends, we are not all here to get ''Pissed'' and meet ''Bar Girls''... Widen your circle, come out of your Cage.

I go out quite a lot....didnt you notice smile.png

what annoys me most about driving in phuket is that many drivers seem to be in a coma, especially at traffic lights. they know the light is going to change, there's a count down, yet it often takes them seconds to pull away from the light. and they leave huge spaces from the car in front when going though busy intersections, at rush hour, like Jao Faa East about 1km south of daorung school.

many people say drivers here are too aggressive but i think they are not aggressive enough. try driving in rome, that's aggressive driving.

• Like 1

If everyone in this forum can tell me about their latest accident then i might be concerned. When was the last time anyone had a crash? *deafaning silence*

Some of them didn't survive their latest accident and can't reply. sad.png

Edited by Semper