Dear Farang

Shot

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last unofficial TV party consisted of non retirement aged members, at least those of us at the same table as an ex mod. Snamos you were at the same table.

Yeah I was drinking with KBB the former moderater and volunteer policeman, any news on what is happening with him..is he still in Phuket jail?

What ever happened to rick and roll? i havent seen him on here for a while

Yes, good question, re; Ricks place...is it still functioning?I heard a while ago that a lot of single ladies were staying there... is Rick still here?

As for dokset..who gives a rats......hope is is suffering hugely, where ever hes at...coffee1.gifbah.gif

Blimey, you have been skulking silently in the wings waiting for a mention of KBB, sad bloke, oooop's sorry, perhaps your not a bloke. sad.png

Blimey..you got serious issues stoop...giggle.gif

Been to visit the rat have you? Say hi next time your there...tongue.png

Strange that your the only ''bloke'' who has any empathy for the punk......bah.gif

I was being a bit sarcastic...there is certain people here in this forum that are his friend. Me I dont have a high opinion of people that murder women or volunteer policemen. This will get deleted so I'll copy and paste it to you also

I was being a bit sarcastic...there is certain people here in this forum that are his friend. Me I dont have a high opinion of people that murder women or volunteer policemen. This will get deleted so I'll copy and paste it to you also

Hopefully KBB is enjoying his new home...i'm sure he's being looked after well.

• Like 1

The only time i ever met him at the TV get together he seemed to be a nice bloke

There again you cannot judge a book by its cover

What have you got against VTP the short time i was a member there were 2 other decent blokes

Start up a new thread about TVPs... Mine always get deleted. Also remember KBB did kill a woman and hide the body in his house gor 3 years...very unstable guy

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect App

Yes we all know that, did you ever meet him before he was arrested, and form that opinion of him then

As i said before you cannot judge a book by its cover, has he been convicted of the crime yet

Although i personally believe he is guilty of murder not accidental killing which he pleaded guilty to

• Like 1

The only time i ever met him at the TV get together he seemed to be a nice bloke

There again you cannot judge a book by its cover

What have you got against VTP the short time i was a member there were 2 other decent blokes

My first encounter with a Thai Volunteer policeman was on a VISA run in about August 2006...he was flashing his badge around on the old boat as we were making our way back to Ranong from Burma....he couldnt go out of his way enough to let everybody know about it...anyways im pretty sure he was an Australian (or Brit that lived in Aus...memory is a bit foggy from the beers) I thought....'what a muppet'. While we were pulling up to the peir he tried to get off and slipped and I saved him from going in the drink. He clutched onto his Police badge and when I picked him back up he let everyone know that he didnt drop his badge....lets just say first impressions last

I did meet him before. His choice to be a TVP lowered my opinion of him instantly....but yes he seemed ok.

He was a Volunteer traffic policeman,I think you pay 500 baht to get the identity card then you can play at being a policeman by directing traffic at a accident scene

The only thing lower would be a volunteer parking cop

I did meet him before. His choice to be a TVP lowered my opinion of him instantly....but yes he seemed ok.

He was a Volunteer traffic policeman,I think you pay 500 baht to get the identity card then you can play at being a policeman by directing traffic at a accident scene

Some strange comments here about TPV. I am one, l do nothing unless l get a call to help a farang with a problem smile.png . I don't strut around in a uniform telling naughty boys to go home.

So whats your opinion of me doing something useful to help non natives ? smile.png

Some strange comments here about TPV. I am one, l do nothing unless l get a call to help a farang with a problem smile.png . I don't strut around in a uniform telling naughty boys to go home.

So whats your opinion of me doing something useful to help non natives ? smile.png

Ive started a thread on it because otherwise this thread will get closed down.... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/571233-volunteer-policewhat-do-you-think/

Edited by snamos

As I mentioned to a fellow TV member, the other day, screw it, you know, lets just put a shout out "Nikitas Friday afternoon 4:30", such and such date, no balloons and no free nothing...............see you guys there, TV table.

Snamos was out of town, back yet?

What date are you suggesting and will it be a bucks function where the more booze they drink the more codswallop comes out of there mouths, like what happens in a public bar in a hotel in Australia

Or mixed company where people bring there partners along if they have one???

• Like 1

As I mentioned to a fellow TV member, the other day, screw it, you know, lets just put a shout out "Nikitas Friday afternoon 4:30", such and such date, no balloons and no free nothing...............see you guys there, TV table.

What date are you suggesting and will it be a bucks function where the more booze they drink the more codswallop comes out of there mouths, like what happens in a public bar in a hotel in Australia

I was there Friday at 430pm...me and the missus....it was heaving in there, fully packed...I didnt want to go around asking everyone whether they were Thaivisa members....maybe have a dress code next time...like we all have to wear a blue cap or something

That really made me laugh hard! hahahaha

I was there Friday at 430pm...me and the missus....it was heaving in there, fully packed...I didnt want to go around asking everyone whether they were Thaivisa members....maybe have a dress code next time...like we all have to wear a blue cap or something

Go there next Friday and we will be there to Wear your sea mans shirt, i will have a hat from Australia on which you will recognize, thats if you are interested of coarse

Edited by petercallen

Go there next Friday and we will be there to Wear your sea mans shirt, i will have a hat from Australia on which you will recognize, thats if you are interested of coarse

Should be easy to find you guys:

Snamos' seamans shirt:

post-18822-0-42566700-1342838495_thumb.j

Peter's coarse hat:

post-18822-0-37984700-1342838523.png

• Like 2

Should be easy to find you guys:

Snamos' seamans shirt:

post-18822-0-42566700-1342838495_thumb.j

Peter's coarse hat:

post-18822-0-37984700-1342838523.png

laugh.png

• 7 months later...

Dear Farang,

Please don’t let your 5 and 6 year old boys run wild in Makro at 1030 today. And, please, please don’t let your 3 year old girl riding in the cart, open the door to the frozen pizza bin, and crawl in.

Thank you,

Shot

• Like 1

Dear Farang,

Please don’t let your 5 and 6 year old boys run wild in Makro at 1030 today.

If this happens again, be a nice uncle an buy the kids red bulls and some sugary candy. Let them enjoy the drinks and eat the candies. After this wish their parents a fast paced and eventful rest of the day..

If this happens again, be a nice uncle an buy the kids red bulls and some sugary candy. Let them enjoy the drinks and eat the candies. After this wish their parents a fast paced and eventful rest of the day..

In addition to this, buy them each a nice toy drum.
  • Like 1