Dear Farang

Shot

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? The only accidents ive been in have been because im too hammered to drive. Keep it under 10kph when youve had a skinfull and everyones sweet. Do we want Thailand to become a nanny state?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect App

This is not the first time you have boasted about being very drunk and driving, why you feel the need to boast about it beats me, I hope you don't kill anyone!!

7 years and no accidents, if you drive less than 20kph its pretty much impossible to kill anyone.

everyone drinks and drives here Kenny, including you (dont try the <deleted> that youve never done it), the bargirls, the taxi drivers, the cops..... go and let Boonlert Onglkan at Chalong police station know about your opinions. Im sure he will be very interested. Until such time as there is affordable public transport here...everyone will continue to drink and drive, I'll use the really origional statement here: if you dont like it...boot off.

So if a pissed farang broadsides your 20kph ride, kills your mrs, it's OK cos nooooooo nanny state, he's a cool dude.?. sad.png
  • Like 1

if you add up the iq points of you and your fellow geniuses vs the rest of the country you will find out that you become the minority in terms of braincell usage

That's rich coming from the guy who still does border runs,can't string a proper visa together or pay a measly 300 to use a resorts facilities but runs a successful company employing many Thais.

Your credibility went out the window many threads ago so save us your philosophy.

Who cares? The only accidents ive been in have been because im too hammered to drive. Keep it under 10kph when youve had a skinfull and everyones sweet. Do we want Thailand to become a nanny state?

This is not the first time you have boasted about being very drunk and driving, why you feel the need to boast about it beats me, I hope you don't kill anyone!!

7 years and no accidents, if you drive less than 20kph its pretty much impossible to kill anyone.

everyone drinks and drives here Kenny, including you (dont try the <deleted> that youve never done it), the bargirls, the taxi drivers, the cops..... go and let Boonlert Onglkan at Chalong police station know about your opinions. Im sure he will be very interested. Until such time as there is affordable public transport here...everyone will continue to drink and drive, I'll use the really origional statement here: if you dont like it...boot off.

So if a pissed farang broadsides your 20kph ride, kills your mrs, it's OK cos nooooooo nanny state, he's a cool dude.?. sad.png

Im still waiting to hear from all those accidents people have had....Im not holding my breath.

So the truth comes out Kenny....I just read in another thread about your driving habits....you not only drink and drive (2 or 3 beers is drinking and driving) and you hammer around on some sort of sports bikeclap2.gif

As I insinuated before...you are a hypochrite

@ Snamos. No, I don’t want a nanny state. But living here doesn’t give anyone the right to drive stupid and or drunk.

@ givenall. Not sure what you’re trying to say, but a big breakfast of eggs, ham, and fried potatoes will cure that hangover.

@ Ping. Agree, same if driving in NY City as opposed to Mud Creek Mississippi. And yes, this guy was way over the top for this area.

@stevehaigh. Or the flip-side. They go like a bat outta hell with 2 seconds left on the clock, and get whacked by a cement truck.

I started this thread because the guy was doing a very stupid thing in a very dangerous area. I see an accident at this spot every few weeks during low season, and 1-2 a week during high season, and almost all involving a car and motorbike. If I give Mr. Maniac Mazda the benefit of the doubt, and he was not familiar with the area, then he should have approached with caution, not stupidity.

if you add up the iq points of you and your fellow geniuses vs the rest of the country you will find out that you become the minority in terms of braincell usage

That's rich coming from the guy who still does border runs,can't string a proper visa together or pay a measly 300 to use a resorts facilities but runs a successful company employing many Thais.

Your credibility went out the window many threads ago so save us your philosophy.

Im not an old fart, they are no retirement visas for people in their 20's that do not want to give money to these racist crooks

Edited by Hostile17

Im not an old fart, they are no retirement visas for people in their 20's that do not want to give money to these racist crooks

Can't put a work permit together?

You do own and run a successful company here employing Thais so what your excuse?

I know your type. Won't last here in Phuket due to not assimilating and getting caught out in your own bullshit.

So the truth comes out Kenny....I just read in another thread about your driving habits....you not only drink and drive (2 or 3 beers is drinking and driving) and you hammer around on some sort of sports bikeclap2.gif

Get it right 1 or 2 beers sometimes Coke, I drive a bike yes!! Notice how no one agrees with you!! I think you post purely to come across as the big I am!! Horses for courses enjoy!!

• Like 1

LOL

Get it right 1 or 2 beers sometimes Coke, I drive a bike yes!! Notice how no one agrees with you!! I think you post purely to come across as the big I am!! Horses for courses enjoy!!

At least we can all agree you ride your bike like a <deleted>. You need to slow down on wiset rd if you want to see your step children again.

Im still waiting to hear about all these accidents...either no ones had an accident or they were DRUNK when they had them and have their head in the sand.

At least we can all agree you ride your bike like a <deleted>. You need to slow down on wiset rd if you want to see your step children again.

I don't drive my 250 fast!, who told you I do, name names?

Now now gruber no need to call names!!

I don't drive my 250 fast!, who told you I do, name names?

You stand out like dogs balls Kenny.

Nobody saw it but my own two eyes so you know exactly what Im talking about.

Slow down because it isn't speed that kills, its deceleration.

Im still waiting to hear about all these accidents...either no ones had an accident or they were DRUNK when they had them and have their head in the sand.

OK I'll bite. Have had about 6 accidents in Phuket over a period of about 14 years, 4 of which were not my fault & the offenders covered the damage payout themselves or through their insurance. One was silly in that I started my car. had it in neutral with the handbrake off, & then thought of something else I had to do so I just jumped out without thinking & my pickup rolled away backwards crashing into a tree on the other side of the soi. I actually had to run alongside & turn the steering wheel otherwise it would have rolled down a steep hill. Another one I cut in too early after passing a car at night. In each case everything was amicable to all involved & not one involved drinking on my part. The Canadian bike rider in the first one was certainly drunk.

Regarding the OP, has KBB escaped?

Describe me? Clothing bike etc!! How fast as I going and what was I doing?

Waiting!!

Middle aged Englishman with a medium build. Around 165cms to 175cms.

Kawasaki 250cc redlining up wiset towards the circle. I was sitting in corner bar waiting for someone to show.

I know who you are, just read back through your post history.

Describe me? Clothing bike etc!! How fast as I going and what was I doing?

Waiting!!

Middle aged Englishman with a medium build. Around 165cms to 175cms.

Kawasaki 250cc redlining up wiset towards the circle. I was sitting in corner bar waiting for someone to show.

I know who you are, just read back through your post history.

Do not own a Kawasaki try again, never redlined a bike in my life. Try again, but nice effort!! Give you another chance describe crash helmet?

Great game this, hope you are not a stalker? You know who I am, very worrying!!!!

Exam result D-

Edited by kawapower

Getting back to the OP and thoughts on why people drive so bad, it's a case of monkey see, monkey do in the sense that most people in the west drive a certain way in that particular area, and here in Thailand everyone drives the same way. I still wonder why everyone drives in both lanes, but have come to the conclusion that most people are clueless when driving so they still in the middle to try to avoid all the peripheral action that occurs with people going the wrong way, turning without looking etc.

That and of course there is no enforcement of any driving laws.

Getting back to the OP and thoughts on why people drive so bad, it's a case of monkey see, monkey do in the sense that most people in the west drive a certain way in that particular area, and here in Thailand everyone drives the same way. I still wonder why everyone drives in both lanes, but have come to the conclusion that most people are clueless when driving so they still in the middle to try to avoid all the peripheral action that occurs with people going the wrong way, turning without looking etc.

We all drive badly from time to time, just for a certain poster, yes when I had my big bike I did go fast in a straight line from time to time, I sold the bike after a few months because it was too fast and the temptation to go fast at times was overwhelming!! I now have the great Honda CBR250, I never drive fast and always drive with consideration on it, it is so much more fun than the big bike, as for the driving habits of people here, some people just do not care about others and drive with no thought or consideration for other road users!! Not having any road policing does not help of course, we don't want it to become a nanny state now do we!!

Edited by kawapower

We all drive badly from time to time, just for a certain poster, yes when I had my big bike I did go fast in a straight line from time to time, I sold the bike after a few months because it was too fast and the temptation to go fast at times was overwhelming!! I now have the great Honda CBR250, I never drive fast and always drive with consideration on it, it is so much more fun than the big bike, as for the driving habits of people here, some people just do not care about others and drive with no thought or consideration for other road users!! Not having any road policing does not help of course, we don't want it to become a nanny state now do we!!

Well if we had more policemen on the rosds it would give all the old poms something more to whinge about