Problems With Our Favorite Eating Spots

Michaelaway

The NY style Deli- everyone agreed: not cheap, but great food (you get what you pay for), but then they closed. Then they re-opened, but nobody seems to know their exact hours or menu. And, how many locations do/will they have...?

I was at Delizza yesterday.

At the moment they're open noon to 5pm, but this Wednesday (1st August) is their last day at Casa Jomtien before the move over to Chaiyapruek 2 on the dark side.

• Like 1

The NY style Deli- everyone agreed: not cheap, but great food (you get what you pay for), but then they closed. Then they re-opened, but nobody seems to know their exact hours or menu. And, how many locations do/will they have...?

At the moment they're open noon to 5pm, but this Wednesday (1st August) is their last day at Casa Jomtien before the move over to Chaiyapruek 2 on the dark side.

so you are saying they are closing the jomtien branch and moving to the dark side branch? Only one location after Aug 1? Any idea on the new hours?

so you are saying they are closing the jomtien branch and moving to the dark side branch? Only one location after Aug 1? Any idea on the new hours?

Sorry, no idea on the new hours. (or exactly when they'll start selling Pastrami and Corned Beef from the new location. The person at Delizza said they were still setting up the smoker at the new location. Apparently it's some British butcher place they're moving to.)

I am wondering, as it's a British butcher, are they going to have to start calling it salt beef, rather than corned beef?

Edited by bkk_mike