Motorcycle Jackets

DerekAbroad

Just out of curiosity, how hard is it to find farang-friendly jackets in CM? I wear size XL (American sizes, if that makes a difference), wide shoulders/muscular. And how much would a decent jacket run? A local shop here in Texas is having a sale. I can get one for $90. Not sure if I should get it & bring it with me or wait to get one when I arrive.

Thanks!

Sent from my Desire HD using Thaivisa Connect App

Yes, buy it in the US

I bought 2 jackets, a helmet, gloves, pants and shoes (all vented leather) and a rain suit for like $800. Brought it all here in April, for something similar (mine are all cortex, not something like Alpinestar) I might be looking at 70,000Baht and not 24,000.

Now, If I can stop messing around with monkey bikes and buy something large enough to justify wearing the leather hahaha

Thanks, I will probably pick one up tomorrow. Fly Racing mesh jackets are 40% off at a local bike store. That's probably what I'll grab.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect App

Make sure its mesh and not solid polyester or else you will sweat to death.

Now, If I can stop messing around with monkey bikes and buy something large enough to justify wearing the leather hahaha

:D in due time. I would eventually like to get a VMAX. Key word eventually. I'm sure a CBR 150 will be along the way. I'm more of a cruiser-style. I also like the Boulevards. I'll settle for a Shadow or V-Star along the way.

biggrin.png in due time. I would eventually like to get a VMAX. Key word eventually. I'm sure a CBR 150 will be along the way. I'm more of a cruiser-style. I also like the Boulevards. I'll settle for a Shadow or V-Star along the way.

Had a VMAX for 10 years, sold it on a couple of years ago, there are a few of the original types around.

I'm looking at CB550's or 650's as I want to make it more of a Brat style bike. Already have 1 illegal bike, so an SR400 is out.

Thought I would end up with a CBR250, but it's just ugly, the older 150's are much nicer looking, but I don't see myself as a sportbike OR cruiser rider, so I plan on my first bigger bike to be as mentioned above.

i remember there are some legal sr400 arounds and the older cb400ss

now on the topic of this.. i would love a gb400.if i would to get hands on this, i swear i would spare all the time rebuilding the every single washer in itw00t.gif

20090406023528__mg_9841.jpg

Edited by barefoot1988

I find it very hard to find my sizes XL here in CM, maybe better you buy it Texas

You can find XL everywhere, the trouble is they are XL Thai, which means they might just fit a 10 year old person from Texas.

I find it very hard to find my sizes XL here in CM, maybe better you buy it Texas

You can find XL everywhere, the trouble is they are XL Thai, which means they might just fit a 10 year old person from Texas.

I learned that the last time I was in CM, shopping in Airport Plaza.

Sent from my Desire HD using Thaivisa Connect App