That Age Difference Question Again

MrHammer

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if a girl goes out with you for money, she is really just a bargirl with one customer

Is it difficult?

talking out of your arse?

robblok and payak together. Dumb and dumber.

By that are you saying that Payak's statement is false?

@tommo

Are you really engaged to be married?

If you are awesome !

I just didn't know a man could have two wives legally

What does your first wife say ?

My wife and father-in-law are the ones insisting on it.

Apparently it's not unusual for Lanna sisters to marry the same guy.

Seems a bit weird to me though.

• Like 1

im 52 and the wife is 27, together 7 years baby due in sept, very very happy,

so what you think about age diff is shhhite

I only hope you have a good pension scheme set up, when the kid is eighteen you will be looking at retirement. Making no comment on the age difference by the way, that is entirely up to the individuals involved and for me is not a subject for discussion, only the late fatherhood would be a bit of a worry for me. Hope all goes well in September.

That's not right!

You shouldn't be having children at your age. You shouldn't be married to them either.

What are you going to do when your kid grows up and they want to go play football or something?

Probably sit on the park bench feeding the birds while watching the other children's fathers have a game of football with their kids.

By the time your kids old enough to vote, your going to be 70!!

Another half farang kid in Thailand who isn't gong to know his father growing up. Just what the place needs!

Your decision to father a child at this stage in life is very selfish.

I think it to be instructive to be in Pattaya when the US Navy are in town.

The girls going crazy for young fit guys and all the old gits sitting around being ignored, or trying not to notice their 'lady' throwing sweet looks at the young guys.

The fact of the matter is, if these old guys hanging a girl a third their age on their arm were indeed attractive to young women, they would have not had to travel to a third world country to find their 'girlfriend/wife" in the first place.

They've fallen for the lies they tell themselves and don't like being reminded of the fact.

Well the true facts are, they have left a country where they are possibly the last choice for romance, and arrived in a country where they are elevated to a premium choice.........for whatever reason

A bit crass to blame this on the old guys don't you think?

Edited by 473geo
  • Like 1

The fact of the matter is, if these old guys hanging a girl a third their age on their arm were indeed attractive to young women, they would have not had to travel to a third world country to find their 'girlfriend/wife" in the first place.

They've fallen for the lies they tell themselves and don't like being reminded of the fact.

Well the true facts are, they have left a country where they are possibly the last choice for romance, and arrived in a country where they are elevated to a premium choice.........for whatever reason

Of course not, don't kidd yourself, because in Thailand you could get away with things you wouldn't even dream of doing back in the west

cheesy.gif

Of course not, don't kidd yourself, because in Thailand you could get away with things you wouldn't even dream of doing back in the west

Yes it is the fault of the old guy that young ladies in Thailand prefer to keep the company of one kind and generous old man than be a sperm recepticle for a couple of nameless guys a day to put food on the table.

I'm sure there is opportunity for the same occurrence in the west......oh wait a minute in the UK we have a thing called income support, no need to become desparate

Get real, get with the times, take your head out of your butt and ask yourself why the young ladies take this option if there are other more attractive alternatives in Thailand.....and if there are not, then shut up, and let the old guys do a bit of good

cheesy.gif

Great comment, Arthur, you find it amusing that old men find themselves in a situation where they can marry good looking women many years their junior, a sad reflection on the choices of the young women, and your sense of humour

cheesy.gif

Great comment, Arthur, you find it amusing that old men find themselves in a situation where they can marry good looking women many years their junior, a sad reflection on the choices of the young women, and your sense of humour

ermm.gif

No I think it's hilarious that someone thinks old farangs are a premium choice for young women or girls in some cases.

Really a premium choice ? So wealthy or got some money Thais their own age, wealthy young Thais, wealthy young farangs or farangs their own age or just young farangs or farangs their own age without much money, wealthy old Thai men who can't skip the country or keep their own money in their own country, wealthy old married Thai men, Non beer/whisky swigging young Thais who do an honest days work all play second fiddle to old farangs mostly ekking out a pension ? cheesy.gif

• Like 2

ermm.gif

No I think it's hilarious that someone thinks old farangs are a premium choice for young women or girls in some cases.

Really a premium choice ? So wealthy or got some money Thais their own age, wealthy young Thais, wealthy young farangs or farangs their own age or just young farangs or farangs their own age without much money, wealthy old Thai men who can't skip the country or keep their own money in their own country, wealthy old married Thai men, Non beer/whisky swigging young Thais who do an honest days work all play second fiddle to old farangs mostly ekking out a pension ? cheesy.gif

Then it must be love...... right Arthur....otherwise they would choose from the list above......no?

Please do not show your ignorance by suggesting that choice is not limited by availability, the premium choice would be governed by what is available to individual, if all the above in your list are..available ....why would the ladies go for the old guy.......it must be love smile.png .............and therefore you know jack all about Thai women......cheesy.gif

ermm.gif

That is almost too spot on.

Premium choices indeed.

Frankly, I doubt these girls the fossils hook up with would turn the head of any man under 50. Young they may be but attractive they ain't. S'pose we need the codgers to keep the roadkill out of our view, eh ?

As for choice being limited by availability, there is truth in that but there is also truth in the fact that the groups Arthur described are available to these girls; it's just that they may not be attractive enough to be selected. Hence the old guys come to the rescue

ermm.gif

Premium choices indeed.

Frankly, I doubt these girls the fossils hook up with would turn the head of any man under 50. Young they may be but attractive they ain't. S'pose we need the codgers to keep the roadkill out of our view, eh ?

As for choice being limited by availability, there is truth in that but there is also truth in the fact that the groups Arthur described are available to these girls; it's just that they may not be attractive enough to be selected. Hence the old guys come to the rescue

Good so now you've sorted that out in your own mind you can butt out along with all the rest and let the old guys carry on.......doing no harm at all........smile.png

• Like 1

ermm.gif

Premium choices indeed.

Good so now you've sorted that out in your own mind you can butt out along with all the rest and let the old guys carry on.......doing no harm at all........smile.png

I've never suggested they were doing any harm. As I said before, if they want to take a chance on a relationship that has finance as its sole foundation, that's their choice. If they're happy, then fine but it's folly to think there's love involved in the majority of cases.

I've never suggested they were doing any harm. As I said before, if they want to take a chance on a relationship that has finance as its sole foundation, that's their choice. If they're happy, then fine but it's folly to think there's love involved in the majority of cases.

Oh I don't know, when women are openly given the tag "roadkill" and looked down on by idiots who would mistakenly consider themselves more suitable than the old guys, then the women may learn to appreciate, and maybe love a person who is able to show respect, kindness and consideration, folly or not.

Edited by 473geo
  • Like 2

I'm surprised that you GuestHouse have been drawn into this debate?

Why is this so?

im 52 and the wife is 27, together 7 years baby due in sept, very very happy,

so what you think about age diff is shhhite

I only hope you have a good pension scheme set up, when the kid is eighteen you will be looking at retirement. Making no comment on the age difference by the way, that is entirely up to the individuals involved and for me is not a subject for discussion, only the late fatherhood would be a bit of a worry for me. Hope all goes well in September.

That's not right!

You shouldn't be having children at your age. You shouldn't be married to them either.

What are you going to do when your kid grows up and they want to go play football or something?

Probably sit on the park bench feeding the birds while watching the other children's fathers have a game of football with their kids.

By the time your kids old enough to vote, your going to be 70!!

Another half farang kid in Thailand who isn't gong to know his father growing up. Just what the place needs!

Your decision to father a child at this stage in life is very selfish.

I'm 57, my newest son was born last year, am planning on 2 or 3 more ............

• Like 1

ok giddyup if you need any info on ladies just ask me as u seem inexperinced in that department.no fear daftpunker is here.

Hi there daftpunker .. how is life in the country of the rising sun ... Japan.

From last reports of yours you were off there.

post-104736-0-80411000-1342902545_thumb.

Avatar included so that you can easily identify that my question is addressed to you.

So, now that you are there, Japan, could you please provide an analysis of the cultural differences when it comes to relationship ages between Thai woman and their partners as opposed to Japanese woman and their partners.

Much Obliged.

Why is this so?

Many old farangs are doing young working man's wife while away at work we forget this

Why is this so?

Very simply because at the heart of this issue is one of my favourite comments - That the most dangerous lies we hear are the lies we tell ourselves.

I don't say old men should not get into relationships with young women, rather they should be more honest about the basis of the relationship.

And.... I don't have the time right now, but it would be interesting to check back and see how many people objecting to others expressing 'agist views' have themselves in the past given 'political correctness' back home as one of the reasons they came here in the first place.

Well the thread seems to have got a wee bit nastier over night, maybe the Chang's where kicking in, but I've no intention of getting involved with that so I'm going out for a bike ride.

Edited by GuestHouse
  • Like 1

no chang here im on night shift in scotalnd,

i just dont some idiot telling me when me and my wife can have children, ive never been dictated to and not going to have it from a stranger,

a question to guest house if you dont mind,

why did you come to thailand,?

i for one did ok with the women in england, i lived with a former miss gainsborough, (i know its a little town,,lol, ) but i did ok, ive been a contractor all my working life, so i consider myself very very streetwise, ive heard all they stories from girls from all over the world, when they see you have a few quid,

its not just thailand, ive worked in brazil, beautiful ladys, angola, not my cup of tea, norway beautiful, ive been all over, and i can truely say my wife loves me,, you might find this strange, yes i could of started with money, but it isnt anything like that now, that i can tell you,

im not one of the falang that came here and was in love with the first beautiful girl they saw,

yes i did the pattaya thing, anyone or ill say most,,lol, have done it,, yes it was very nice,, but i think you grow out of that,, or i did and i stated going to surin to see my freind and his wife, and started having a look around thailand, then i et the wife, ide done my messing around, and now im very very happy, and if we want to start a family, or should i say the baby is nearly here, that our bussiness, if in the future it dosnt work out for what ever reason, again that is down to us,,

i can live my life and my wife and i can make our own future and decisions together, i wouldnt dream of coming on here and telling anyone how to live there lifes,

so for them who want to come on here and pull us down becouse we found someone we want to be with,

go get a life, and stop looking for reasons to pull others down, they must be so so insecure they dearnt get into a relationship, thats there problem being scared, is she going to run off,will she take my money, will i have to come on here and tell everybody,

get a life, jake,

sorry about spelling and gramer, but never stoped me earing money,,lol

• Like 1

ok giddyup if you need any info on ladies just ask me as u seem inexperinced in that department.no fear daftpunker is here.

Hi there daftpunker .. how is life in the country of the rising sun ... Japan.

From last reports of yours you were off there.

post-104736-0-80411000-1342902545_thumb.

Avatar included so that you can easily identify that my question is addressed to you.

So, now that you are there, Japan, could you please provide an analysis of the cultural differences when it comes to relationship ages between Thai woman and their partners as opposed to Japanese woman and their partners.

Much Obliged.

He's full of it as we all know.

I don't really see what the problem here is. There can never be a standard age difference between man and woman as not everyone is the same or has the same preferences. What is deemed as acceptable to society is a different story, but who makes up the social "rules" to follow?

The arguement that having a child at an older age and not having interaction with the child, to me anyway, doesn't hold water. Even if the couple are young and off the same age and have a child in todays world doesn't mean they are going to be together all the time. It is job related: not everyone has a 9-5 job, in fact I am struggling to recall anyone that I currently know who is working that does. This is especially true of Thailand and the expat community in any country.

In fact, to twist the above arguement, the older person would have more contact with the child than the member of the armed forces, the contractor, the company man who has to go where he is told. It would also be of greater importance to the "young" wife to fulfill her primary function on this earth and breed leading to a more stable relationship.

The way I see it anyway...............thumbsup.gif