Where Did You Meet Your Wife ?

MrsMills

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She needed advice on purchasing caviar in the supermarket. we got to talking and it turns out she had a good lead on a Rolls Royce. I guess we had a lot in common. I guess I should clarify that she is Thai Chinese. Her family is well connected, generals, police chiefs. As for myself, I am just a humble billionaire farang, all my original hair and a walking tripod. In conclusion, the usual. ju

She needed advice on purchasing caviar in the supermarket. we got to talking and it turns out she had a good lead on a Rolls Royce. I guess we had a lot in common. I guess I should clarify that she is Thai Chinese. Her family is well connected, generals, police chiefs. As for myself, I am just a humble billionaire farang, all my original hair and a walking tripod. In conclusion, the usual. ju

Don't believe the bit about your hair, it destroys the credibility of the rest of the facts

you also lack originality, somebody has already tried that on, and they did a far better job.

In a Bar, same as most other Farangs do, and I have never seen any evidence to suggest otherwise.

I have known hundreds of Farangs over the years, hundreds, from well paid O&G guys to scraping by Teachers, I haven't met many who did not meet in a bar.

Then again that's real life, it's always going to be different to the fantasy world of anonymous forums.

Nothing wrong with that as long as you are happy ,unfortunatly many of the men who met their wives in bars have had problems (its not a job for the most women) ,although a couple i know have been happily married for 24 years.

As for me ive had a few nice bar girl friends years ago ,but i met my wife 19 years ago in Bangkok where at the time i had a buisness (no not a bar) and never looked back ,we were eventually married in Britain.

We met in a Thai restaurant in London... we were both customers... I had been to Thailand before and knew how to say "Kuhn suoy krab"... my wife often reminds me that the way I pronounced suoy means unlucky...

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

• Like 1

Only 31 posts before someone takes it in the usual directioncoffee1.gif

Honesty you mean ?

A good answer, from you, to keep the thing going smile.png

So far only one has met in a Bar, quite amazing.

First one I met in a bar, where else when your'e on holiday. 4 good years together and mthen split, only local type marraige after we'd known each other for a year.

Married now to someone I met in the office at work 8 good years with just as many arguements as the first but at least they are arguements about serious matters and we can discuss things together.

Still a bad tempered bit-h at times but then again so am Ismile.png

In my office. She - Fresh Grad at the time, came in start a new job wearing tight black skirt and even tighter white uni top 1zgarz5.gif . I was resigning from my company at the time. Normally I wouldn't fish off the company pier but said <deleted>, I am leaving anyways. Asked her out and the rest they say is history.

We met in a Thai restaurant in London... we were both customers... I had been to Thailand before and knew how to say "Kuhn suoy krab"... my wife often reminds me that the way I pronounced suoy means unlucky...

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

She must have had a good chuckle at that one...but it was endearing enough you are now married! thumbsup.gif

I would be embarrassed to know some of the things I must have messed up in translation

First wife met her in a hotel she ran the travel desk.

Second wife via an introduction by an old female friend.

Third wife is the mother of the second wife.

Any bids higher than three?

No higher bids, but you have a story there marrying the mother of your wife! Usually its the daughter.

Only 31 posts before someone takes it in the usual directioncoffee1.gif

Yeah it's a bugger that truth lane.

Are you suggesting the other non sex industry related stories are untrue. So predictable for this topic. Why can't people admit that we travel different paths. I believe many people make good decisions here. But they don't ring true for those whose lives are small declining orbits.

I have known hundreds of Farangs over the years, hundreds, from well paid O&G guys to scraping by Teachers, I haven't met many who did not meet in a bar.

This is true. Most Farangs meet their partners in bars or restaurants.

Most Farangs are married to:

1. former barmaids

2. former waitresses

3. former prostitutes

4. former hostesses

5. former massage parlor employees

6. former shop assistants

7. former employees at a market

1. former barmaids

2. former waitresses

3. former prostitutes

4. former hostesses

May we see your link to the statistics please,

A picture of you pulling them out of your butt would be more realistic but no one wants to see that.

1. former barmaids

2. former waitresses

3. former prostitutes

4. former hostesses

I didn't. smile.png