How To Find Cheap Plane Ticket From Thailand To Usa?

Littlewei

Hello everyone- I'm booking a trip from Phuket to Los Angeles to Seattle and then back to Phuket. What is the best way to find a cheap plane ticket? Are there travel agencies that anyone has to recommend? Or are there English websites in Thailand where you can book an international plane ticket originating from Thailand at a good price? When I search plane tickets on Google, I only can come up with American companies that specialize in tickets originating from the U.S. By the way, I live in Chalong if anyone has any travel agency recommendations near there. Thanks so much for help in advanced!

Put down some dates and we can look give you and idea of prices then you just need to find a travel agent near you.

I use "I'm fine holiday" which is okay, and also my travel desk at work is run by them.

Does anyone know? On the Asiana Airlines website, why is it impossible to book flights BKK to SEA? For all flights from BKK, the search engine only allows you to choose Korea as a destination. Frustrating.

Does anyone know? On the Asiana Airlines website, why is it impossible to book flights BKK to SEA? For all flights from BKK, the search engine only allows you to choose Korea as a destination. Frustrating.

It has always been like that they think you start from there. You can go to an agent and get the tickets, but use Matrix to get the price, which you can ask the agent to get for you.

Try these for a start -

Mox Travel http://www.moxtravel...CFYgc6wodRj1Ezg

ATN Inter http://www.atninter.com/

Eva Air http://www.evaair.co...ml/b2c/english/

Cathay Pacific

http://www.cathaypac...-cathay_pacific

They can all be booked through these sites on-line

Ha! Sneaky buggers. Just for fun, I tried CP, who are advertising a special to LAX at 24k Baht. Picked 2 dates...good...24k. Then proceeded to buy and found 13k in extra fees were added, for a total of 37k.

Then, tried Kayak for the exact same dates. CP was shown at 37k. Cheapest flight was China Eastern at 31k. Delta was close with 34k and much shorter travel times. KAL was in there also with a good price and good travel times.

So, decided to try Matrix. It shows CP at 86k! China Eastern had the same price as did Delta, UA, AA and KAL.

Crazy.

China air lines flys to LAX and Vancover BC, theres a number to call for reservations in Asia check the website for the number they were pretty helpful and might be able to help you get the best deal BKK LAX VAN BKK

• 2 weeks later...

I have never found a cheaper airfare price then booking over an airlines website directly.

I often find that Expedia is cheaper than the airline website sometimes. They block book seats so if they have lots left over they drop the price. Not a huge difference, but still a saving. And I think only on very popular routes.

Edited by davejones

• 1 month later...

I have never found a cheaper airfare price then booking over an airlines website directly.

These threads may change your mind:

I know I was able to book a plane ticket for about $800 one way from Hawaii to Thailand that would have cost over $2000 on delta within 2 weeks of travel. I actually didn't pay for it until about 1 week before travel, and the retail website would have never 'held' the ticket for me at that price.