White, Green Or Blue

MrsMills

I am trying to get a system of wearing different coloured underpants on different days of the week, I am torn between the choices for Monday, white green or blue, I am at my wits end trying to come to this decision, I am seeking help here.

Thanks guys, this is very important to me and I appreciate your help.

Bookman has given an excellent suggestion, though you might prefer to discard the oldest class of underwear, so that you could dispense with the pair worn half-way down the legs, which might prove restricting (and, dare I say it, may also look ridiculous).

Its important to wear a decent choice of pants (kegs, to make it clear to our transatlantic cousins) for the sake of the neighbours (lest they see more than they want) and for the attending paramedics, should you get struck by a bus (or other large motor vehicle) and they have to undress you while unconscious (you, not them - I struggle to see how an unconscious paramedic would be much use to anyone at the scene of an incident).

So if your pants (kegs) are not fit to be worn as headgear, they're probably only fit for the bin. You may recall the scene in the film "An Everlasting Piece" in which the ladies of the household wear knickers (pants) on their heads... If the scene has slipped you memory, you may be tempted to refrain from returning to the original video to refresh your memory, and if it has not, then I apologise for refreshing the recollection.

SC