Serious People

overherebc

Just come back from a night out sitting on the beach with a few friends and their partners wives etc. it was a really good night. Various people took the piss out of other people,wifes and partners include and no-one got upset , lost face or got serious about anything all the wives partners are Thai by the way

most of us got seriously pi--ed, that's why I'm really having to concentrate on pushing the the right buttons on the keyboard,

I would really like to take this in the general direction of the guys who constanty complain about being ripped off by someone who ripped them off in Thailand.

Grow up and think with your big brain.

Jeez , took 20 minutes to write and as long to correct all the spelling mistakessmile.png

Think I mentioned I am Pi--ed but the main point, I think' is that I can't understand all the complaints about living here that in my mind seem to come from the guys who have had nothing but bad experiences witth the Thai people they meet.

Maybe better to continue this tomorrow if when I'm sober and I can concentrate and get past the one finger typing mode and the severe concentration to try and pick up the spelling mistakes

You've had a great night out on the beach, you arrive home in the wee small hours beer'd up with your Thai lady and your on TV have a pop at people ? blink.png

I think your the one with skewed priorities - why don't you try some Ugandan discussions wub.png

Think I mentioned I am Pi--ed but the main point, I think' is that I can't understand all the complaints about living here that in my mind seem to come from the guys who have had nothing but bad experiences witth the Thai people they meet.

Maybe better to continue this tomorrow if when I'm sober and I can concentrate and get past the one finger typing mode and the severe concentration to try and pick up the spelling mistakes

The world always looks better through beer goggles.

So do the women.

So do the women.

I wonder if the reverse is true?

Does beer look better through a woman's glasses?

Save that sort of talk for the Pointless Speculation thread, please

SC

I can't understand all the complaints about living here that in my mind seem to come from the guys who have had nothing but bad experiences witth the Thai people they meet.

I too would complain if I had nothing but bad experiences!

however this is my favorite, whiskey soaked, quote though from the op;

"guys who constantly complain about being ripped off by someone who ripped them off in Thailand."

• Like 1

it was a really good night. Various people took the piss out of other people,wifes and partners include and no-one got upset , lost face or got serious about anything all the wives partners are Thai by the way

If they were offended or upset, chances are they would not have confronted you about it or let you know how they felt about it in any way.

In my experience, most Thais will go on treating you as if nothing happened, but their feelings will be discussed with other Thais (or even their foreign spouses) behind your back. This will all add to your reputation, which will never be ignored or forgotten, ever.

Just a thoughtsmile.png

• Like 1