Assassination Without Investigation......The Curse Of Thailand

theblether

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your one of those drunk, always happy vacationers that I have learned to loathe. Happy, happy and friendly, friendly.

Where are your from? What's your next destination and how are you getting there? I'm going by train to bangkok..blabber...blabber..next day koh..blabber..blabber...really nice beach..blabber...blabber. Mix, stir and repeat it. Or, love it but stop talking! and stop drinking!

Your one of those drunk, always happy vacationers that I have learned to loathe. Happy, happy and friendly, friendly.

Where are your from? What's your next destination and how are you getting there? I'm going by train to bangkok..blabber...blabber..next day koh..blabber..blabber...really nice beach..blabber...blabber. Mix, stir and repeat it. Or, love it but stop talking! and stop drinking!

You know that yabaa is classified as a drug right? whistling.gif

Edited by maxme
  • Like 1

You know that yabaa is classified as a drug right? whistling.gif

http://youtu.be/ob9w9F12SZM

Would a penguin suffice ?

Done and done... Paypal or traveler checks by mail?

Was the penguin stolen from the Edinburgh Zoo , penguin walk ?????

Its suspended, for the time being, while the enclosure is being remodelled.

I was worried there might be scores of tourists beating a path to the travel agents to pick up a penguin...

I'm told the pandas were more lively than their compatriots in Hong Kong, though its a bit of a palaver to get to see them, apprarently.

SC

So to those guys on this thread that came out with the garbage about getting laid, you are desperate sick minded people. The fact that your mind runs immediately into that gutter is a reflection upon your class, which is......no class. Your mother's would be so proud.

Yeh but, in the end, you and Smokie are still sleeping with Thai ladies, probably a lot younger than you ...........

Which is of course the real truth to the matter.

Your last statement simply is not true. Just so you know Tommo.

To the other poster who talks of me being a "sex tourist", I will have to assume my gf was on a sex tourism holiday when she visited me in Europe last month shall I?

I find those comments personal and offensive to both of us.

• Like 1

Thailand is a great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there... oh, hang on, I have been (living here) for the last eight years! ermm.gif

ok i really want to know you became an honor member with 817 posts? Were all of them polite or something? wink.png

I suspect it is because I was a moderator at one time on the Hua Hin/Cha-Am forum.

Thailand is a great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there... oh, hang on, I have been (living here) for the last eight years! ermm.gif

That would seem to be a bit of an oversight on your part coffee1.gifbiggrin.png

Yes, unfortunately... violin.gif

To continue the topic. When it comes to AWI , it seems to apply only to the tourists that stay for a short time.

I find it particullary peculiar that many of these who conduct these kind of investigations are actually women and not men.

I base that on personal experience... Being with a "foreign" woman is apparently evidently enough to base the assumption that the man is either a sex tourist or here to use a poor local woman. It's not only an utterly presumptious and unedcuated statement but it's also a racist one.

Judging people beforehand has never done anybody good before and it sure isn't doing any good now.

I find people who do this to be uneducated and lack proper respect for the country that they are in. Having stated this back home in west well it would have showed how little the fellow countrymen know about the world but doing it here while on vacation shows that they have no interest in learning the difference between aspects.

It's also a dangerous statement and people who do this get what they deserve (although it hasn't happend that often , I have been teaching some women here how to give proper respect to mixed couples) and by doing it's the same as stating every single male/female tourist in this country is a sexpat.

Being a little more enligthened and perhaps approaching these couples will give some people a new perspective and who knows they even might end up being friends.

• Like 1

Excellent post maxme, there was a documentary on British TV last year that plumbed the depths of so called investigative journalism, as per usual some worthy female idiot reporter that ended the programme in tears as she had missed "the last chance to save the sea gypsies land in Phuket".

I can't remember the name of the doco, and to be honest with you, I wouldn't want to subject anyone to watching it. The presumption, the arrogance and the stupidity shown by this reporter was breathtaking. There are plenty of things about Thailand that are worthy of investigation and assistance, but it has to be done with a broader view that in as much as some of the country is Third World, there are elements of the country that are far from it.

I think that's where the phrase " developing country " comes into it.

• Like 1

Excellent post maxme, there was a documentary on British TV last year that plumbed the depths of so called investigative journalism, as per usual some worthy female idiot reporter that ended the programme in tears as she had missed "the last chance to save the sea gypsies land in Phuket".

I can't remember the name of the doco, and to be honest with you, I wouldn't want to subject anyone to watching it. The presumption, the arrogance and the stupidity shown by this reporter was breathtaking. There are plenty of things about Thailand that are worthy of investigation and assistance, but it has to be done with a broader view that in as much as some of the country is Third World, there are elements of the country that are far from it.

I think that's where the phrase " developing country " comes into it.

is that the one where she meets with the PM to discuss saving the sea gypsies? And she also does a day of showing how much work the Thai maids have to do for their dollars?

So to those guys on this thread that came out with the garbage about getting laid, you are desperate sick minded people. The fact that your mind runs immediately into that gutter is a reflection upon your class, which is......no class. Your mother's would be so proud.

Yeh but, in the end, you and Smokie are still sleeping with Thai ladies, probably a lot younger than you ...........

To the other poster who talks of me being a "sex tourist", I will have to assume my gf was on a sex tourism holiday when she visited me in Europe last month shall I?

perhaps if one wished to avoid such speculation form the peanut gallery certain steps could be taken.

The first one i would suggest is to not publish detailed accounts of you itinerary, activities and every waking moment on a public forum.

had you maintained a reasonable level of your own privacy you would not be at the receiving end of such nastiness, but seeing as both yourself and the blether have quite clearly set out publicize your holiday, you are now seeing the consequences.

how long do you reckon it will take before some miserable twunt tries to front the blether's lady friend at her place of employment which he has so clearly identified?

Edited by nocturn

perhaps if one wished to avoid such speculation form the peanut gallery certain steps could be taken.

The first one i would suggest is to not publish detailed accounts of you itinerary, activities and every waking moment on a public forum.

had you maintained a reasonable level of your own privacy you would not be at the receiving end of such nastiness, but seeing as both yourself and the blether have quite clearly set out publicize your holiday, you are now seeing the consequences.

how long do you reckon it will take before some miserable twunt tries to front the blether's lady friend at her place of employment which he has so clearly identified?

So the more open we are the more we righteously expose ourselves to assissination? Oh that makes sense... rolleyes.gif

Nice trolling attempt though..

Edited by maxme

you and TB only had to say ......'I'm 42 and my gf is 40' and the comments wouldn't have been made.

But you both avoided doing that for some reason.

you and TB only had to say ......'I'm 42 and my gf is 40' and the comments wouldn't have been made.

Tommo, did you mention your wife's age and your own? Otherwise that statement is just gonna make you look worse. Some like to keep it private not because there is an age difference but because it's nobody's business.

• Like 1

Tommo, did you mention your wife's age and your own? Otherwise that statement is just gonna make you look worse. Some like to keep it private not because there is an age difference but because it's nobody's business.

I'm 57 and she's 35 (as I have posted on many threads in the past).

If someone wants to call me a sexpat, fair enough (although she is the only Thai I have ever had sex with).

I'm 57 and she's 35 (as I have posted on many threads in the past).

If someone wants to call me a sexpat, fair enough (although she is the only Thai I have ever had sex with).

That's precisely the issue we are talking about here. While in U.S this would be considered common or even normal at some points, it's not by European standards but who are those to judge people they know nothing about?

Edited by maxme

It really should not be relevant Tommo

So the more open we are the more we righteously expose ourselves to assissination? Oh that makes sense... rolleyes.gif

Nice trolling attempt though..

I most certainly was not trolling, nor do i believe they necessarily deserve the insinuations that are being made.

I do believe however by being "open" as you put it they have most certainly called attention to themselves, some of which smokie at least seems to find unwelcome.

assuming you had a significant other, would you feel comfortable posting identifying details regarding their place of work?

Edited by nocturn

It really should not be relevant Tommo

It's relevant to every western female, who will be judging you at one glance on your relative ages and nothing else.

(It's also relevant to western courts, if you ever want to see the kids from your previous marriage again)

So you are saying it is relevant to strangers and as an individual you should worry about strangers, who have no impact on your life or journey, and what their perception of your relationship is?