Assassination Without Investigation......The Curse Of Thailand

theblether

So to those guys on this thread that came out with the garbage about getting laid, you are desperate sick minded people. The fact that your mind runs immediately into that gutter is a reflection upon your class, which is......no class. Your mother's would be so proud.

Yeh but, in the end, you and Smokie are still sleeping with Thai ladies, probably a lot younger than you ...........

Which is of course the real truth to the matter.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So to those guys on this thread that came out with the garbage about getting laid, you are desperate sick minded people. The fact that your mind runs immediately into that gutter is a reflection upon your class, which is......no class. Your mother's would be so proud.

Yeh but, in the end, you and Smokie are still sleeping with Thai ladies, probably a lot younger than you ...........

Uh oh....

Uh oh....

laugh.png

Tommo get a grip on yourself, we don't all live life by your standards............in fact some of us actually enjoy life. coffee1.gif

If you are ever feeling down and depressed, have a read through Tommo's content here on Thaivisa. You'll suddenly feel invigorated and refreshed at the thought that no matter how bad you think your life has been, there's one poor bugger can leave you standing. Thanks for that Tommo. wai.gif

• Like 1

Uh oh....

Tommo get a grip on yourself, we don't all live life by your standards............in fact some of us actually enjoy life. coffee1.gif

So you and Smokie haven't had sex with any Thai ladies since coming on your current holiday to Thailand?

(and are claiming non sextourist status?)

Uh oh....

laugh.png

If you are ever feeling down and depressed, have a read through Tommo's content here on Thaivisa. You'll suddenly feel invigorated and refreshed at the thought that no matter how bad you think your life has been, there's one poor bugger can leave you standing. Thanks for that Tommo. wai.gif

This reads as an "assassination" post to me - even if in small print.

Many posters have been unfortunate enough to go through negative experiences and, tend to have a slightly jaundiced outlook as a result of this.

Personally, I know they will eventually get over the bad experience/s whilst having a still valuable point of view that will be contrary to others that have not had the same experience.

A tourist 'putting them down' will not help at all.

Edited by F1fanatic
  • Like 1

All my personal experiences in Thailand have been totally pleasant and enjoyable (excluding my emergency hospital admission last week).

The farm is great, the wife is young and pretty, my new baby boy is large and healthy.

BUT

I'm not one to lie about why I am here, the young and pretty Thai lady whom I married.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Thailand is a great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there... oh, hang on, I have been (living here) for the last eight years! ermm.gif

ok i really want to know you became an honor member with 817 posts? Were all of them polite or something? ;)

So you and Smokie haven't had sex with any Thai ladies since coming on your current holiday to Thailand?

Of course he's a sex tourist. If he were happily married to a woman from his own country, he'd be recounting tales of his odyssesy around vinyards in the south of France. Or he'd be discussing how much his children love the beaches in the Algarve.

It's seldom prudent to argue with sex tourists, however. Most are in denial, and many beome quite agressive when their "facade" starts to crumble.

So to avoid being a sex tourist I have to be married to someone from my own country?

Just purely academically, and out of interest, would being married to an English be OK? Obviously, if I (hypothetically) went to England to see my English wife (or even while courting before we were married), I'd be a sex tourist, right?

Personally, if your objective in an argument is to convince your counterpart that he is wrong and you are right, then I think you're betraying your own foolishness by attempting it on an internet forum. I don't think I have ever seen that achieved; the best you might get is a few muted cheers from the blood-thirsty audience as you plunge the rapier of your wit into his bullish shoulders. Or a standing ovation as you get trampled and gored; I'm sure that's the only reason people watch bull-fighting...

SC

What's your definition for sex?

Edited by MiG16
reference to public figures removed - MiG16

What we get our coal in, here in Morningseyde

SC

(that's showing my mother's age, eh? When was the last time you saw a lorry on a domestic coal run?)

Edited by StreetCowboy

Of course he's a sex tourist. If he were happily married to a woman from his own country, he'd be recounting tales of his odyssesy around vinyards in the south of France. Or he'd be discussing how much his children love the beaches in the Algarve.

It's seldom prudent to argue with sex tourists, however. Most are in denial, and many beome quite agressive when their "facade" starts to crumble.

So to avoid being a sex tourist I have to be married to someone from my own country?

Just purely academically, and out of interest, would being married to an English be OK? Obviously, if I (hypothetically) went to England to see my English wife (or even while courting before we were married), I'd be a sex tourist, right?

Personally, if your objective in an argument is to convince your counterpart that he is wrong and you are right, then I think you're betraying your own foolishness by attempting it on an internet forum. I don't think I have ever seen that achieved; the best you might get is a few muted cheers from the blood-thirsty audience as you plunge the rapier of your wit into his bullish shoulders. Or a standing ovation as you get trampled and gored; I'm sure that's the only reason people watch bull-fighting...

SC

You know the definition of "sex tourist" just as well as I do. And (like me) you know the propensity that sex tourists have for describing Thailand as a "paradise for men".

But over the two or three months that I've been looking at this forum, I've become aware of another term. The term is "man heaven".

I just searched for this term on this website. I found this post: http://www.thaivisa....en#entry5280889.

Read the second paragraph. I have you a feeling that you may know the poster.

Why do you think the man is describing Thailand as "man heaven"?

When you and your wife visit Tuscanny, do you describe Italy as "man heaven"?

When you take your wife to restaurants in Paris, do you describe France as "man heaven"?

When you ask your wife to pose gracefully in front of the Acropolis, do you describe Greece as "man heaven"?

Back to you, Mr Matador. I await your next (limp-wristed) thrust.

• Like 1

@PaullyW.....yes I do have some amazing stories from many of the countries I have traveled to, far from being the naive young boy that some here think I'm a well traveled ( possibly hard bitten? ) Glasgow businessman in his mid 40's. I pride myself in having a positive outlook on life and the day I lose it.....shoot me. Would you like me to recount dozens of fabulous stories about your home country? I certainly could.......maybe it's just me, maybe it's just my personality, where I go I tend to get a warm welcome, what's a man to do? ermm.gif

Anyway the trip report so far is in the farang pub......feel free to rip it to pieces. coffee1.gif

@TwoDogz cheesy.gif Oh well TiT. biggrin.png

You from Glasgow Blether? I have been in Thailand for seven years and never yet met a fellow countryman. Any fellow Scots wish to get in touch with me?

I am.....I'm in Samui just now and I'll be here until Wednesday when I go to BKK......there is a possibility that I'll go back up to CM for a few days before flying home. Have a look at the " Tart " thread, we'll be holding a big do in CM on New Years Eve......we're looking for the Scottish contingent to make an appearance for The Bells, and of course, all are welcome......it would be good to see you wai.gif

two weeks of drinking should provide you plenty of experience to take home with you pepper the forum with.

i can hardly wait. it will be almost like being here!!

• Like 1

I reckon sukhumhalfwit has been created just to have a go at me........I feel honoured. wai.gif

It's interesting that you took the time to dig up that "man heaven" post, equally interesting that you missed the point of the post entirely.

Your interest in my sex life is quite frankly.......creepy, I think there are special websites on the internet for voyeurs but TV is certainly not one of them.

I reckon sukhumhalfwit has been created just to have a go at me

My earlier point: many sex tourists become quite aggressive when their facade starts to crumble.

Post number 100. http://www.thaivisa....75#entry5531009

It's interesting that you took the time to dig up that "man heaven" post, equally interesting that you missed the point of the post entirely.

My earlier point: most sex tourists are in denial.

Post number 100. http://www.thaivisa....75#entry5531009

Why do we care what people say about Thailand? I got me a little isolated corner in a mountain valley; living life the way I choose. Most would hate my life and some are jealous. Good for me.

You replicate me.

What we get our coal in, here in Morningseyde

SC

(that's showing my mother's age, eh? When was the last time you saw a lorry on a domestic coal run?)

But do you remember the clippity clop of the clydesdales shod hooves up the street as the milkman ran in front to clanked the bottles at your door at 5am ?

I reckon sukhumhalfwit has been created just to have a go at me........I feel honoured. wai.gif

Your interest in my sex life is quite frankly.......creepy, I think there are special websites on the internet for voyeurs but TV is certainly not one of them.

If you make the right moves you can get a good beating on TV.

Looks like it.....by the way it's weird how you and sukhumwit move in tandem.......do you pm each other and arrange when to be on the forum or do you sign out of one member profile and in with another? Maybe it's just me being paranoid eh?

Anyway.........I really can't be bothered sparring with voyeurs and halfwits, I'm going out for a beer drunk.gif

Nobody cares about your sex life!

It's just that you loudly proclaim there is more to Thailand than easy gals, and yet at the same time you appear to be a classic sex tourist, booze, bars and broads ..... so we all wonder what is going on.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

It's just that you loudly proclaim there is more to Thailand than easy gals, and yet at the same time you appear to be a classic sex tourist, booze, bars and broads ..... so we all wonder what is going on.

Exemplary reply. I shall click your "like" button.

Read the thread in the "pub" section of this forum entitled "Smokie and Blether".

You will be amazed by the staggering number of references to booze and girls and afternoon drinking and girls and all-night drinking sessions and girls.

It is precisely for this reason that so-called "assassination" occurs.

So-called "investigation" is not needed. The sex tourist has already provided enough lurid details to fill an entire Sunday Tabloid.

Personally, I am shocked.

Not all Tommo, not all.

Keep going........your making yourselves look reeeeaaaal good. coffee1.gif

Oh....and here's the link to the "shocking" topic

http://www.thaivisa....and-theblether/

Essential reading for self-respecting sex tourists:

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Tourism-Pattaya-Beginners-ebook/dp/B007FMBIU2%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAINJZYJHHYFINUVMA%26tag%3Dwwwretireme05-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB007FMBIU2

There may even be a chapter on how to share your experiences on internet forums.