Fake Iphone Battery Cheaters,In The Com It Mail In Pattaya!

Sandman77

Hello!

this year,i want to replace my iphone 4 battery in the com it mall in pattaya,yes we can only 1000 bath,finish quickly only 10 minutes,you must only recharge,i wondering also the first start up,the iphone swtich off quickly,sorry no power inside the seller woman says,you only must recharge,the problem,recharging process not possible,always loose the 3g network,after many ours no power in the battery!

the shop owner not give a bill,and that was the problem,going back on next day to the same counter talking with same stuff one day before,sorry we dont remeber you we cannot replace without a bill

Same happens last year in bangkok,with a battery for a watch of my sister,areiving at home,3 days later battery was finish...

US stores have some of the best "Returns" policies.

I know of one person who bought a baby's car seat from one store in one state, used it to drive around for 2 days then returned the car seat to the store for their money back. Of course they had the receipt.

But without a receipt, this generous US store would not have taken back the merchandise ... even if you go to the same store and to the same counter,

The moral of the story is to ask for a receipt, ask what the warranty is, and keep the documents,