Chalerm'S Son Duang Returns To Police Service

webfact

Perchance the creature concerned may suffer a mishap whilst running a pistol shooting course due to a police officer accidentally discharging a loaded pistol in his direction

Yeah I wouldn't fancy running a police pistol training course with a bunch of cops after being "acquitted" of shooting dead one of their own. arsehol_e-puckery to the max!

Chalerm son acquitted - NOT OK

Thaksin son acquitted - NOT OK

Mark acquitted for using fake doc to escape army - OK OK very very OK.

• Like 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Duang said that he had himself sought the transfer from the Army to the RTP as he felt more familiar with police work than Army service, and Chalerm played no part in it.

Being a criminal has made him more comfortable with police work. Chalerm played no part in it, except of course to do anything and everything to make it happen. How come GK and PPD aren't defending this.

Interesting to see he is still only a leiutenant . I thought he would be a captain or major by now , seems the army is not taking care of him and moving to the police for fast tracking promotions.This is rubbing salt into the wound , he will not get the attention he is looking for.

I feel sorry for the family , hope Chuwit succeeds in stirring up a hornets nest for him

Pure and unadulterated nepotism an scumbaggery.

Where are all the red symapthisers to worm their way around this? Hanging their heads in shame I hope

The OP says: "Duang said that he had himself sought the transfer from the Army to the RTP as he felt more familiar with police work than Army service, and Chalerm played no part in it."

Where is your evidence to support your claim of nepotism? Put up or withdraw your remark.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Perchance the creature concerned may suffer a mishap whilst running a pistol shooting course due to a police officer accidentally discharging a loaded pistol in his direction

Yeah I wouldn't fancy running a police pistol training course with a bunch of cops after being "acquitted" of shooting dead one of their own. arsehol_e-puckery to the max!

Oy! Cloth ears, are you reading the news?

Duang said that he had himself sought the transfer from the Army to the RTP as he felt more familiar with police work than Army service, and Chalerm played no part in it.

Being a criminal has made him more comfortable with police work. Chalerm played no part in it, except of course to do anything and everything to make it happen. How come GK and PPD aren't defending this.

Because they nailed their colours to the mast of evil and follow the 3 wise monkeys

National Police chief Pol General Priewpan Damapong said Duang would be instructor at a pistol shooting course for policemen because of his expertise in it. He admitted that the appointment was "hastened" but added that "given his capability and usefulness, his appointment is appropriate."

cheesy.gif

Sent from my shoe phone.

Couldn't have said better meself..... Here we are ...

The famous "MIRACLE" campaign.... It is working.....offtopic.gif

Tell everyone how Abhisit can be acquitted of something he hasn't been charged and convicted of.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 1

This is exactly the type of person Thaksin wants to groom for power. Thaksin was Prime Minister when all of these allegations happened and if not for him this guy could be sitting on prison right now, instead he is now on the road to power. This is a person who will remain LOYAL. There is no danger of this man ever betraying Thaksin like Newin has and others have threatened. Expect this man to get MORE power in the future. This is the type of man Thaksin will want on the ground in control of the police when the anti Thaksin demonstrations start. A man who can be trusted to destroy his enemies and who will strike fear in to the hearts of all who oppose him.

• Like 2

He is innocent. There was a full investigation in 1999 and they didn't found any wrongdoings.

Acquitted - yes.

Innocent - no.

He sues anyone for defamation who says otherwise. And the army general reminds anyone that such claims could be seen as contempt of the court.

He is innocent. There was a full investigation in 1999 and they didn't found any wrongdoings.

Acquitted - yes.

Innocent - no.

He sues anyone for defamation who says otherwise. And the army general reminds anyone that such claims could be seen as contempt of the court.

If you are referring to Abhisit, perhaps he learned this behaviour from the master himself

http://www.internati...?parentid=42513

Pure and unadulterated nepotism an scumbaggery.

Where are all the red symapthisers to worm their way around this? Hanging their heads in shame I hope

The OP says: "Duang said that he had himself sought the transfer from the Army to the RTP as he felt more familiar with police work than Army service, and Chalerm played no part in it."

Where is your evidence to support your claim of nepotism? Put up or withdraw your remark.

"Interior Minister: Son's Reinstatement in Army Justified

The Interior Minister adorned his son with a Second Lieutenant epaulet this morning at his residence, insisting that his son's reinstatement is legally justified.

Interior Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung revealed that he adorned his son, Duang Yoobamrung, with a Second-Lieutenant epaulet this morning at the auspicious time of 8:19am at his residence.

TAN Network - April 23, 2008

UNQUOTE

Interior Minister appoints his son as Anti-Drug Committee Member

The Interior Minister appointed one of his sons as a member of the special committee to tackle drug problems.

Major Duang Yoobamrung, the son of Interior Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung, was appointed to work with the Interior Ministry's Drug Suppression Committee, which is a special unit that supports operations to reduce drug problems.

The official letter of his appointment was signed by his farther, the Interior Minister himself, on July 4th, 2008."

A 3 rank promotion in 9 weeks, with Dad the Minister (an average of 3 weeks in each rank) and you want proof of nepotism?

And who knows corruption better than dad as a teacher. Surely more tea money in being a BIB instead of in the army now.

Acquitted - yes.

Innocent - no.

If you are referring to Abhisit, perhaps he learned this behaviour from the master himself

http://www.internati...?parentid=42513

It seems he didn't learn from this.

Acquitted - yes.

Innocent - no.

Jeeze. The army general DIDN'T say that it could be seen as contempt. Abhisit did.

sent from my Wellcom A90+

Acquitted - yes.

Innocent - no.

Jeeze. The army general DIDN'T say that it could be seen as contempt. Abhisit did.

sent from my Wellcom A90+

Okay, Abhisit did too.

The Army general is quite often on record to remind people what could be seen as contempt.

I can see that he is well qualified to teach a course in pistol shooting to police but I would find the news easier to take if today was April 1st!

He's indeed an expert Marksman - just so long as the range is around 6 inches.

Patrick

Oh - forgot to add - and some friends hold the target steady.

• Like 1

For the benefit of the uninitiated, let's have another look at Senior Sargeant-Major Suwichai and the family he left behind.

Actually, Duang's alleged victim was not a "junior policeman", he was Police Senior Sergeant-Major Suwichai Rotwimud, whose death left a widow and young son without a father.

duangvictim.jpg

and so when it is stated...

we learn that he wasn't shot in the head at point blank range by "someone" until two years after 1999.

For further clarity, Chalerm's son was reinstated in the Army on April 23, 2008 as a Second-Lieutenant with his father who was the Interior Minister in Samak's Cabinet at the time. That was his rank at the time when "someone" shot Police Senior Sergeant-Major Suvichai Rodwimud in the head at point blank range on October 21, 2001.

• Like 1

This is exactly the type of person Thaksin wants to groom for power. Thaksin was Prime Minister when all of these allegations happened and if not for him this guy could be sitting on prison right now, instead he is now on the road to power.

Exactly. And furthermore, when other events occurred in this long saga, it was Thaksin's proxy Samak who was in charge (eg. when Duang was reinstated in the Army (following a dishonorable discharge for desertion.... :blink: yeah, that happens in other countries :huh: ). It was also the Samak administration that Duang got his first taste of political position as a paid employee of Dad's Interior Ministry. His fast tracking to Major was signed off by Samak.

And now that Thaksin's proxy Yingluck is in charge, we see Duang's re-emergence, with a coordinated shift to the police force of which Dad Police Captain Chalerm is a long-standing member of.

Who cares we have murderers who are still on the payroll as general, opposition leader or party boss. We have people who earned money on bogus bomb scanners and still maintain that they work, causing every month people to get killed. Live is worth nothing in Thailand. Money is.. it is almost paradise for rednecks.

Interesting to see he is still only a leiutenant . I thought he would be a captain or major by now , seems the army is not taking care of him and moving to the police for fast tracking promotions.This is rubbing salt into the wound , he will not get the attention he is looking for.

I feel sorry for the family , hope Chuwit succeeds in stirring up a hornets nest for him

Not surprising really that he loses a couple of ranks by shifting from Army to Police.

It also wouldn't seem proper if sunny boy Duang was already as a Police Major outranking Dad Chalerm who is still a Police Captain.

Although I'm sure, just like the Army, he'll get fast-tracked through the police.

Police Superintendent Duang can't be too far off.