Which Is The Best Online Dating Website For Pattaya?

cathy211

Can we talk about dating or too risque? Let's call the topic about Pattaya relationships. All to say, I'm looking for love but can't seem to find it easily in Pattaya. Which sites have the greatest quantity? Thanks.

I found ThaiFriendly great. However, to be honest, I avoided most girls from pattaya area. This was primarily done after viewing photos and chatting with a number of them. (photos often situated in bars etc)

Just like their tattoos, I think they do it but never consider the consequence. I guess it's a marketing technique?

I found ThaiFriendly great. However, to be honest, I avoided most girls from pattaya area. This was primarily done after viewing photos and chatting with a number of them. (photos often situated in bars etc)

Just like their tattoos, I think they do it but never consider the consequence. I guess it's a marketing technique?

Yes, I'm not sure. Maybe they are getting the name of their bar tattooed on thermselves? laugh.png

I guess these days, with the ubiquitousness of tattoos, it is harder to read to too much into that. But when the picture is the girl situated in the bar, or outside the bar, or on the pavement near the bar, I think you can read a lot into that.

I suggest to anyone who is using the internet to date: be added to their FB friend list asap. Also, run the email address, skype address, msn address etc they give you through facebook and google. It is surprising what it some time shows you. I'm not saying you have to be paranoid, but be very careful about just taking a persons word you have never met and just started chatting with online as the truth.

As an example. A girl added me to her FB, but when I ran her skype name through my FB sync, it showed a second FB account of hers. This account showed her with a farang BF and listed her as in a relationship. A photo clearly showed her on a hill overlooking Wollongong (Australia) which i immediately recognised.

She told me she had never dated a farang, nor been OS and that she was single. laugh.png

The girlfriend I am with now I met on TF and we have been together 18 months. All the things about herself and her life she told me when we first started chatting have remained the same throughout. thumbsup.gif

greatest quantity Thai Love Links, TF also ok but but take profiles with a pinch of salt, 4-5 star hotel pool shots in a bikini, or guys watch or shoes in camera pics also bit of a give away. If your looking for luv probably best to go with the non Pattaya based ones. you can put together a nice little tour around Isaan with tour guide awaiting your arrival at evey destination.

But when the picture is the girl situated in the bar, or outside the bar, or on the pavement near the bar, I think you can read a lot into that.

That's great advice to the girls. Now they'll start taking pictures of themselfs outside Temples.

• Like 2

Forget online rubbish sorry i think you are wrong , i met my beautiful loyal honest wife on thai love links very very happy.

That's 2 of us so far, any more going to come out of the closet and admit to finding a wife online?

Take a nurse or someone in a similarly time taxing occupation for example. The limited free time they have is usually relaxing in their room or out with already long established friends. To meet someone new is near impossible unless they wish to "meet" tourists for 1-2 nights. Enter online dating and you get to meet people you/they would near likely never meet unless you're on a gurney! haha?

Forget online rubbish sorry i think you are wrong , i met my beautiful loyal honest wife on thai love links very very happy.

That's 2 of us so far, any more going to come out of the closet and admit to finding a wife online?

Fraid not old friend......I met mine on the street......or rather she met me (actually chased me down the street, but that's another story).

Take a nurse or someone in a similarly time taxing occupation for example. The limited free time they have is usually relaxing in their room or out with already long established friends. To meet someone new is near impossible unless they wish to "meet" tourists for 1-2 nights. Enter online dating and you get to meet people you/they would near likely never meet unless you're on a gurney! haha?

I disagree,

If you meet a nurse etc. who has a full schedule, he/she of course likes to spend time with their friends in their spare time. That's what Thai's do however maybe they want someone special to enjoy their friends with or just spend time together. You know what happens when you "assume."

I also love spending time with my friends but get lonely and miss that special someone. This is the reason they put an ad on these dating sites right?

There is nothing wrong with online dating at all. What did we do before the internet, oh yeah we talked was a rhetorical statement. Now we HAVE the internet so why not use it? At least you can find out a little from their profile if they are at all compatible before wasting time and money right? I mean I'm not getting any younger, I'm not into the bar or nightclub scene and am just not into the whole dating scene to be honest so why not use the net?

I would rather date a woman that is very busy with her "life" then one that has no life to be busy with.

I actually dated a nose in Chiang Mai that I met on badoo.com and it was a great thing Yes she was busy and worked shifts but at least she worked and had an honest job and was educated. Yes we broke up but it was due to my stupidity. Long story but no I wasn't a flirt etc.

I disagree,

If you meet a nurse etc. who has a full schedule, he/she of course likes to spend time with their friends in their spare time. That's what Thai's do however maybe they want someone special to enjoy their friends with or just spend time together. You know what happens when you "assume."

I also love spending time with my friends but get lonely and miss that special someone. This is the reason they put an ad on these dating sites right?

There is nothing wrong with online dating at all. What did we do before the internet, oh yeah we talked was a rhetorical statement. Now we HAVE the internet so why not use it? At least you can find out a little from their profile if they are at all compatible before wasting time and money right? I mean I'm not getting any younger, I'm not into the bar or nightclub scene and am just not into the whole dating scene to be honest so why not use the net?

I would rather date a woman that is very busy with her "life" then one that has no life to be busy with.

I actually dated a nose in Chiang Mai that I met on badoo.com and it was a great thing Yes she was busy and worked shifts but at least she worked and had an honest job and was educated. Yes we broke up but it was due to my stupidity. Long story but no I wasn't a flirt etc.

Thats taking fetishes to the extreme.

But when the picture is the girl situated in the bar, or outside the bar, or on the pavement near the bar, I think you can read a lot into that.

That's great advice to the girls. Now they'll start taking pictures of themselfs outside Temples.

laugh.png

Id have to assume then they were looking for salvation?

Forget online rubbish.

Use your brain, do what you know!

That's the only way!

Whet did you do before the Internet?

Oh right! We talked!

There is always one rolleyes.gif

"Online rubbish?" Such a statement can only mean that you have not tried it to make it

You still do talk on the internet. Nothing has changed there. There is a plethora of programs available for keyboard chat and online live chatting. Indeed online chatting is easier for the shyer type persons and people who like to take things slow or are not natural conversationalists. of course online suits the opposite of all those too.

There is no single foolproof way to meet your partner, so why exclude any avenues?

I have met past GFs in an elevator, as work colleagues, walking my dog, as customers, through friends and through online dating.

The beauty of online dating is you generally have two single people looking for company so you are starting on an even playing field.

Not wife's but present'ish and ex girlfirend online, also few dates who i see on differnt occasions. Pleasent to date ladies who have some kind of education and regular jobs. Usefull to find out info about different places i intend to visit. still get about 60-70 interests per week, it is fun to chat on nights in. Not had a bar girl experience for over a year, so fianancialy beneficial. Edited by marstons

TLL is ok and I have a friend that I skype with a couple of times a week that I met there. We have a few laughs and she has never asked for money or done anything inappropriate.

The funniest thing about TLL is that some of the girls use google translate or other translation sites and sometimes you see the strangest stuff under their "about me" section. One girl has something like "The gooses heart is sad when beaten senseless on the way to the fateful brunch of life". I'm not poking fun at her just saying that some of the translation websites out there leave something to be desired.

The upside of those odd language quirks is that you know that it is really a legitimate girl and not some brit sitting in Khon Kaen posing as a lonely girl and trying to get people to send money. There are a few of those but overall it has been a positive experience and pretty fun.

What's with all these girls that puff out their cheeks for the photos? Is that some new fad for the young ppl?

it a bit like the fad they have for taking pictures of themselves in public toilets, dont get that one either.