Getting The Start Screen

jaloochapurr

It used to be that when I logged on I would get a screen that showed my avatar,peoples latest posts and topics and such. What happened to that start screen and how can I once again save it to be ny nain screen when I open exploxer. I really miss that when I open up and look at Thai Visa. Can you please help.

It used to be that when I logged on I would get a screen that showed my avatar,peoples latest posts and topics and such. What happened to that start screen and how can I once again save it to be ny nain screen when I open exploxer. I really miss that when I open up and look at Thai Visa. Can you please help.

I think you mean the Forum Portal...

I think it hasn't been here since the upgrade, so maybe something to do with that :o

totster :D

• 5 weeks later...

After a brief absence from the site, I too noticed that the "Portal" seems to have vanished. In fact, I did a search of the site and this topic was the first hit.

Haven't seen an Admin response to the topic though, and it's been almost a month since the original post.

Do you use it Kerry?

BTW when are you back in disneyland?

How you doing Tuky !

You are referring to LOS ? I'm here ! Been here since mid-November. Applied for a phone line and ADSL hook-up with TOT in the 3rd week of November, and just got everything hooked up and working a couple of weeks ago.

I used to use the Portal quite a bit. Shout Box, user stats, latest topics and so on. I thought it was a good feature. Looks like Huski is working on a new, improved version of it.