Yingluck Puts Chalerm In Charge Of South

webfact

Yingluck is also pushing through the plan to dub television shows in the indigenous Yawi language, which will initially be aired for three hours daily on the Armyrun Channel 5 and staterun Channel 11.

blink.png

You confused by this Skywalker69? Any comment, something to add or just what are we to deduce from that single smiley post?

You know that Muslim people live down there don't you? And that Yawi is a dialect of Malay that is spoken in the south? Is there a problem with dubbing the Yawi language onto TV shows or would you rather alienate the locals further?

Say something, anything!

Edited by phiphidon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be blood shed. That in turn will be delivered back to Bangkok in form of retribution style terrorism. This is lining up to be the most stupid idea ever. EVER. Putting an alcoholic gun slinger who clearly has no comprehension of what the law is asides from a means to extort money and protect his clan in charge of the attempts to placate and sort out the Muslim south. He will try to do it with force and the result will be boom and bust in Bangkok. Absolute madness.

On the way bck from town, I mentioned to my wife that with that bufoon in charge expect another Tai Bak

• Like 1

I wouldn't put Chalerm in charge of my toilet paper supply. The 391 million would be barely enough to put armor on his Bentley ....

But Chalerm is the Bogfather, and his sons have good experience of Toilets and guns.

Hope some of that 391 million is used to buy some armour for the Honda Waves the troops have to patrol on.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

No thats reserved for the APC's they use in Bangkok to keep the shopping centres open. From Yala to Prada.

Now that you mention it, the same rumour has it that this is by special request from PM Yingluck, who was somewhat disappointed coming back from her shoppingtrip to Paris. ermm.gif

Edited by rubl

Yingluck is also pushing through the plan to dub television shows in the indigenous Yawi language, which will initially be aired for three hours daily on the Armyrun Channel 5 and staterun Channel 11.

blink.png

You confused by this Skywalker69? Any comment, something to add or just what are we to deduce from that single smiley post?

You know that Muslim people live down there don't you? And that Yawi is a dialect of Malay that is spoken in the south? Is there a problem with dubbing the Yawi language onto TV shows or would you rather alienate the locals further?

Say something, anything!

Will dubbing TV shows stop the conflict in the south? blink.png

The mind boggles as to what he will come up with. I predict a few interesting threads on here when he does announce his master plan.

His master plan, in the past has always been to appear on television with whatever suspect the police have arrested. He is truly the master of the photo op, although Yingluck is a very close second. When it comes to knowing nothing about anything regarding their relatives, it's a dead heat.

Hope some of that 391 million is used to buy some armour for the Honda Waves the troops have to patrol on.

No thats reserved for the APC's they use in Bangkok to keep the shopping centres open. From Yala to Prada.

True, Thaksins children need a place to spend their money.

• Like 1

Is there anything which DPM-Chalerm isn't currently tasked with ? wink.png

Could be for a couple of reasons.

When people realise their own limitations they asign things to their deputy.

Or it could be he's the foolguy. 'Well it's not my fault, that was Chalerms department".

The army is already checking these out:

post-9891-0-79478500-1343729058_thumb.jppost-9891-0-22895700-1343729084_thumb.jp

These would be supplied by Hardly Davidson an American company. Honda declined as it didn't want to make waves in the sensitive south.rolleyes.gif

Edited by ratcatcher
  • Like 1

A pink Bentley is a typical car for a guy who thinks he could get away with murder. Why would Chalerm have the same car as Paris Hilton? Ohh no.. wait, he might also have the same dress as Paris Hilton. blink.png

Edited by Nickymaster

The problem is the self-delusion required to pretend the southernmost provinces are unequivocally Thai and that everybody's one big happy family; and that the borders of Thailand are fixed and immutable, as if determined by the gods (which ignores the fact that Thai territory was expanding and contracting according to the whims of geopolitics until the end of WW2). The deep South is Malay and Muslim. Get over it.

How many places around the world do you think Muslims are causing unrest in with their claims for territory?

I don't hear the voices from KL yelling for it.

KL can't yell...they must first have a month long meeting to determine if

they're gonna have another meeting. Secondly KL must be "nice" to the

Thai's. Why? Head down to the border regions when you find the time

and have a look at those meter in diameter conduits crossing the

border.....Water...Lot's of water flows South through those conduits.

Water Malaysia cannot do without since they've destroyed most of

their water catchment areas in the name of progress, Thailand can

and has turned off the taps before....just something to think about

as you contemplate where the name Phuket originated....Bukit...

Malay for hill.

Get Saprang back into uniform....

Edited by sunshine51
  • Like 1

I wouldn't put Chalerm in charge of my toilet paper supply. The 391 million would be barely enough to put armor on his Bentley ....

Chalerm's got class, just like the other Pink Bentley owner shown here, Bangkok Hiltonpost-9891-0-97757800-1343706909_thumb.jp

w00t.gif Got class? Someone whom buy a pink Bentely definitely dont have class. A lot of money...yes but class no.bah.gif

Chalerm's got class, just like the other Pink Bentley owner shown here, Bangkok Hiltonpost-9891-0-97757800-1343706909_thumb.jp

w00t.gif Got class? Someone whom buy a pink Bentely definitely dont have class. A lot of money...yes but class no.bah.gif

I'm only surprised it hasn't got Hello Kitty stickers and a waving cat in the back windscreen.

I woz endevering to be furseeshus.wub.png

In some parts of the world, pink exotic cars are driven by pimps, pros and the occasional gay drug dealer.

Wait, did he clean up all the mafia and scams in the tourist areas already, or is that 90 day ticker still going?

Busy man.

22 Jun 2012 – Thailand's tourism industry is to be rid of “mafia” within three months, Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung promised today.

So that just kicked off last month. Now I'm really impressed. He has two more months to go cleaning that mess up AND he's going to solve the problem in the south.

Chalerm for Man Of The Year?

blink.png

Say something, anything!

Is that it? You've heard the term hearts and minds? Let me give you an example - during the referendum for the 2007 constitution what do you think was the result of the fact that the military junta neglected to translate the constitution or the referendum question form into Malay. Would you feel marginalised? I'm just trying to get you to think on your own and stop posting <deleted> smileys and saying good post.

Wait, did he clean up all the mafia and scams in the tourist areas already, or is that 90 day ticker still going?

Busy man.

22 Jun 2012 – Thailand's tourism industry is to be rid of “mafia” within three months, Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yoobamrung promised today.

So that just kicked off last month. Now I'm really impressed. He has two more months to go cleaning that mess up AND he's going to solve the problem in the south.

Chalerm for Man Of The Year?

He is busier than that...

Deputy PM Chalerm Vows To Bring Thaksin Back Home This Year - posted in Thailand News: MaiChai, on 2012-03-08 17:23:01

Thai deputy PM vows to unearth truth about killing of Chinese sailors ...

Thai govt vows crackdown on insulting royals ... Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yubamrung said insulting Thailand's royals

Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yubamrung has vowed to push for legal amendments to ensure people sentenced to death for drug offences are executed as quickly as possible.

Chalerm Yubamrung publicly vowed to “execute” Thaksin's foes.

Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yubamrung said on Monday. ... 12:00 AM Pheu Thai vows to respect charter bill ruling;

Chalerm vows probe into deaths in the 2010 protests, October 4, 2011

Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Thursday vowed to push for law amendments to have the drug convicts executed in 15 days after the Appeal Court's verdict.

BANGKOK, April 5 - Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yubamrung denied on Thursday that fugitive ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra reportedly had recently talked with Thailand’s exiled insurgents abroad.

Seems like he is the Lord of Vows, or just some loud mouth............

post-46292-0-78369500-1343739504_thumb.j

Edited by waza
  • Like 1

blink.png

Say something, anything!

Is that it? You've heard the term hearts and minds? Let me give you an example - during the referendum for the 2007 constitution what do you think was the result of the fact that the military junta neglected to translate the constitution or the referendum question form into Malay. Would you feel marginalised? I'm just trying to get you to think on your own and stop posting <deleted> smileys and saying good post.

Ask yourself, were the Thai southern citizens marginalised because they couldn't read the referendum question in the national language, or because they refused to have themselves and their children educated in it, thus negating any chance of quality employment and increasing their marginalisation?

While considering, reflect on the number of teachers and schools that have been attacked.

Chalerm has everything covered, will probably see a 90 day time frame announcement soon. Maybe he'll use Mr Happy Toilet to win the <deleted> and minds of the people in the south

The Wyatt Earp comparison is interesting. Earp was accused of being horse thief, was a pimp and brothel owner, fired from several police departments for keeping money collected from cases, fired and fined for getting into a fight with his boss's opposition in an election. He'd fit right in here.

Wyatt Earp vs Chalerm.... same same but different..

p.s. Wyatt Earp is an icon here in the US.. be careful what you say about him. He's looked upon as a standard for law enforcement.

Busy man.

Mafia??? Not likely. Maybe organized crime sydicates but Mafia?

Low level punks are what they are, but the Thai media, people, and government love to over sensationalize things and pretend they are larger than they are.