Glauka

Few days ago I talked to a tv member by pm and we mentioned that our avatars match our personality anyhow...

Well do you think your avatar match your personality?

Do you think that other members avatars match their personality?

I would appreciate if you could avoid the member´s bashing. thank you

Unfortunatly or fortunatly, depending on who you are. My avatar is a little of both.

Thankfully, in age and looks I'm nothing like him but the Father is always there, egging me on to bigger and badder things,. Like the devil on my shoulder, only he's on both shoulders..... :o:D:D

On other people's you could talk all night.

Jockster, Nuff said.

Thai Pauly, I so want him to look and be like like John Cleese, and I think his personality could be.

PhucketSiam, You bloody hope he doesn't look like that....

So many more.....

There was a thread like this the other week but I think this one is put a little better. Nice one Glauka.

redrus

Edited by redrus

I can´t see your avatar redrus... :D

Do you have an avatar? :D

Btw thank you

I tried to look for a topic similar to this one but i could not find it...

but it seems that I, again repeating topic... :o:D

Edited by Glauka

I can´t see your avatar redrus... :D

Do you have an avatar? :D

Btw thank you

I tried to look for a topic similar to this one but i could not find it...

but it seems that I, again repeating topic... :o:D

I wonder if your settings are set up ok.

I can see it so its definately there. Have you ever been able to see it cos its always been the same.....?

Can any/everyone else see it?

redrus

Edited by redrus

I get the same as Paul L.

Cleared cookies and cache.

edit: I might ad, the only time I have ever seen animated avatars on here was when I went into the support forum and saw Totty's Giraffe, once. ......... wierd! :o

Edited by udon

Very strange indeed, this is what BambinA's lates posting looks like to me. Obviously the machine I'm using right now has problems. I'll check on my own when I get off shift and back to my room.

err..... but i can see redrus's avatar , now i am confused(even the one i just post ) :o:D:D:D:D

Yes I also can see the avatar, it's father Jack from the TV prog 'Father Ted' I don't know if they got it in Thailand.

I am also curious about avatars. I have changed mine a few times to express how I am feeling at that time in my life. I hope my current one looks serene and laid back as that's how I'm feeling!

seem you guys axel and gluaka need to clean cache and cookies :D:o

Wonders of computers. Cache is cleaned, still cannot see redrus' one.

Changed machine (ahem moved from home to office this morning,) still cannot see

Few days ago I talked to a tv member by pm and we mentioned that our avatars match our personality anyhow...

Well, I am not sure...................r u a dancer??

Yes I am easttech...a flamenco dancer actually...i do a bit of gym-jazz but flamenco is my thing really... :D

Are you The Zorro or Antonio Banderas :o

Edited by Glauka

Yes I am easttech...a flamenco dancer actually...i do a bit of gym-jazz but flamenco is my thing really... :D

Are you The Zorro or Antonio Banderas :D

ANTONIO? :o

Are you The Zorro or Antonio Banderas :o

Neither, so I guess my av failed the test? :D

Wow, a Flamenco dancer! I think I have seen that style before. I think it is of Spanish origin? Maybe u were hoping I was Zorro or Antonio? :D

Wow, a Flamenco dancer! I think I have seen that style before. I think it is of Spanish origin? Maybe u were hoping I was Zorro or Antonio? :D

Yes I was hoping you were The Zorro ( better than Antonio I must confess)...I was just hoping that you... :D well...I will keep looking...

BUT AGAIN WHO I TRULY LOVE IS SCARAMOUCHE OR LAGARDERE....so if any you are out there PM me.. :D:D

Yes Flamenco is from Spain...Is a nice dance but so difficult...there so many compas to learn...that remains me...that...I HAVE TICKETS FOR THE XIV FLAMENCO FESTIVAL WHICH STARTS ON MY BIRTHDAY juhuuuuuuuu!!!!! :D:o

Edited by Glauka

Yes I was hoping you were The Zorro ( better than Antonio I must confess)...I was just hoping that you... :D well...I will keep looking...

BUT AGAIN WHO I TRULY LOVE IS SCARAMOUCHE OR LAGARDERE....so if any you are out there PM me.. :D:D

Yes Flamenco is from Spain...Is a nice dance but so difficult...there so many compas to learn...that remains me...that...I HAVE TICKETS FOR THE XIV FLAMENCO FESTIVAL WHICH STARTS ON MY BIRTHDAY juhuuuuuuuu!!!!! :D:o

It's the internet, I can be whoever you want :D

I think u are from Spain? My son is in Spain now for 1 semester. I think he is in Ronda now, and then will spend about 3 months in Madrid. Lucky kid!

It's the internet, I can be whoever you want :D

I think u are from Spain? My son is in Spain now for 1 semester. I think he is in Ronda now, and then will spend about 3 months in Madrid. Lucky kid!

Ok can you be scaramouche then? :o

I will be Alina of Gavrillac... :D

Well if your son needs anything while in Madrid just let me know and i will do my best...I am living in Madrid at the moment...