Duang Yoobamrung Reports As Shooting Instructor At Police Training Centre

webfact

Look at him proud as a peacock for shooting one of his own what a prik

Prik Thai..... say no more.

I am often left to wonder how an obvious oxygen thief like this can still be breathing, then I see his Papa's proud and smiling face and remember that the chimps run the zoo.

• Like 1

There's a distinct lack of certain voices here.

After the eruption of moral puritanism I saw over Abhisit's wrongly dated document I thought a new era was underway, but alas! Gone like a feather in the wind.

• Like 1

There's a distinct lack of certain voices here.

After the eruption of moral puritanism I saw over Abhisit's wrongly dated document I thought a new era was underway, but alas! Gone like a feather in the wind.

don'ttttttttttttttttttt start that rubbish pleeeeeze

I was waiting for someone to try and pin this on PTP, current government or Thaksin - now we have 'those puritanical posters who dare to challenge Abhisit's doc's' these things happened long before the PTP won power, longgggg before anyone Challenged (rightly) Abhisit's avoidance of draft - and it has NOTHING do do, whatsoever, with those who challenged Abhisit - unrelated - clearly.

It's a 'Thai Thing' and an utter disgrace - absolutely an insult to justice so please don't take the focus AWAY from that - it's nothing to do with Abhisit or those that challenged him - thank you.

edit: PS I was post no.10 and posted against Abhisit's 'swerve' - thanks

Edited by binjalin