Fish Supplies: Where To Get

canuckamuck

I don't know about in town but if you take the Wiang Chai road out of town and keep going straight on after Wiang Chai towards the big Lake you'll start to come to a few places , well lots actually of places that Sell freshwater fish & stuff. There's some sort of government organisation on the lake that breeds Fish I think. There's also a place that sells ornamental fish not far from here on the road that takes you back to town past Santiburi Golf course.

Not sure about really exotic Aquarium stuff but maybe they would have contacts.

• Like 1

Hi!

When you drive out of the rear entrance at Central Plaza,turn right-go to the stop light,then on the corner-your left hand,there is as shop selling aquarum and stuff like that.

The road to the left,is that one going to the rear entrance of the thai hospital.

I don't know about in town but if you take the Wiang Chai road out of town and keep going straight on after Wiang Chai towards the big Lake you'll start to come to a few places , well lots actually of places that Sell freshwater fish & stuff. There's some sort of government organisation on the lake that breeds Fish I think. There's also a place that sells ornamental fish not far from here on the road that takes you back to town past Santiburi Golf course.

That Government place does breed all types of edible Fish and you can buy Finglings( I think thats the word) off them to breed yourself. Check it out.

That Government place does breed all types of edible Fish and you can buy Finglings( I think thats the word) off them to breed yourself. Check it out.

Fingerlings or fry.