Things That Make Me Go Hmmmmm.....

Sticky Rice Balls

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i just got home and was curious about my first post--wow a hot topic...

Troll?!!! dont feed me?!..didnt know i was "Trolling"..forgive me all holy one.

Let me CLEAR this is NOT a money issue is is the principle thing as i show many chinese tourists around cm for free and my own gas/time/etc...yep-cheap charlie!

I am just curious as when they use the toilet they dont pay as i tell them they will be thought to be thai...this is all im asking..just cause i am farang...

Dear lord boy did i make the mistake of posting and even maybe of joining TV as boy do you guys lay into me..thanks for being so understanding in the matter.

I suppose i should just keep it to getting laid-girls and the best dam_n burger!

I must have misunderstood your original post. I understood it as describing your dislike of pay toilets and explaining steps you take to circumvent paying. I didn't realize you wanted to pass on information to your Chinese friends/clients. I would suggest telling them something like "That lady there collects for the toilet so just give her the money when you walk past her."

I'm not a fan of the harsh replies common on TV and don't want to fall into that trap so I'll make sure I read future posts more carefully.

i just hate it why the TGs always leave the seat UP

That's strange; my experience has always been that the lazy gits always leave them down and piss all over them !

another English joke wasted...why do we bother to inject some lighthearted sarky into this International pot

Sorry Mate, we got your joke but i also saw the humour and irony in the other comment so your joke was not wasted.

• Like 2

Well i just got home and was curious about my first post--wow a hot topic...

Troll?!!! dont feed me?!..didnt know i was "Trolling"..forgive me all holy one.

Let me CLEAR this is NOT a money issue is is the principle thing as i show many chinese tourists around cm for free and my own gas/time/etc...yep-cheap charlie!

I am just curious as when they use the toilet they dont pay as i tell them they will be thought to be thai...this is all im asking..just cause i am farang...

Dear lord boy did i make the mistake of posting and even maybe of joining TV as boy do you guys lay into me..thanks for being so understanding in the matter.

I suppose i should just keep it to getting laid-girls and the best dam_n burger!

Awwwww.............

post-15958-0-16178300-1344477144_thumb.j

I'd like to know how come the lady cleaners get to walk in at any time during my visit to the toilet.

It can be quite embarrassing standing in front of the urinal during the cold season. -)

No problem during other times of the year.... No really!

Thats the beauty of Morchit bus station,Bkk pay your 3bt and you have ladies mopping up around you, standing at the urinal, lifting the right leg then the left; and they are right there to catch any drips.

but forgetting to be prepared and take the paper with you...when its too late, is not good.

and last time I was around Bangla it was 10bt a shake, yet another reason to come to Chiang mai

10 BAHT ! ! ! Couldn't have been a Cherry Shake then......thumbsup.gif

I agree with the original poster!

If you're expected to pay you want to see why! for example, clean toilets, toilet paper, soap and somewhere to dry your bloody hands!!

soapy hands makes a happy man not! rubbish!

If you have bloody hands, you should maybe seek medical attention, and stay out of those expensive 3 baht toilets. ....(oh yea, "mak mak")

All apologies TV Moderators-Judges-Jury-and lastly Executioners....

I guess being a newbie i was not aware of the topic criteria and the rules and proofreading that was needed to make a simple observation i was curious about.

This, AGAIN, is NOT about 3 baht, it was about how I see people go in and not pay as i mentioned the chinese as the thais think they are my thai girlfriends and they never pay to use the toilet...they are tourists but thought to be thai so they are not charged...i am speaking of the difference in skin color-thats it.

I did volunteer works here and did not get paid for all of you naysayers as well

So when all of the naysayers and elite TV execs want to tell me where to forward

future posts as not to offend you and your almighty word as u seem to spit out.

How does one achieve such greatness on this forum?....or am i just thought of a

lowly burmese and your the white skinned hi-so thais that look down upon them?

So forgiveness please!!! Have mercy on a poor umemployed low-life like me---

after all i am just an attn whore-troll-wanting so much to be loved by you all!!

Don't know about TV greatness, and will leave it to "them" to explain.

Keep in mind that anything you write here is open to the public. I've re-read your original post, and it says nothing about Chinese girls and how Thai's don't realize they are not Thai(this can be another discussion in its self). It actually shows exactly what everyone is ribbing you about. You don't want to pay for using the toilet! You have "tricks" for using the bathrooms for free. And the one time you have had a real issue with a bathroom attendant ws in LAOS(not Chiang Mai, not even Thailand) and it was because the guy who works there doesn't have to pay, you shouldn't either?

Welcome to TV.

I guess being a newbie i was not aware of the topic criteria and the rules and proofreading that was needed to make a simple observation i was curious about.

This, AGAIN, is NOT about 3 baht, it was about how I see people go in and not pay as i mentioned the chinese as the thais think they are my thai girlfriends and they never pay to use the toilet...they are tourists but thought to be thai so they are not charged...i am speaking of the difference in skin color-thats it.

I did volunteer works here and did not get paid for all of you naysayers as well

So when all of the naysayers and elite TV execs want to tell me where to forward

after all i am just an attn whore-troll-wanting so much to be loved by you all!!

Don't tar us all with the same toilet brush! 555

Some of us who have stayed here a very long time are ok but a lot are mai dee mak mak!

I understand it is the principal of the thing NOT the amount you're paying.

Thaivisa needs to flush these bloody wallies down the toilet!

If it makes you feel better, when I was in the Peace Corps in another country, we had to pay for the toilets as well. I totally understand the realities of living on a tight budget and not to hammer you on this anymore but the people that are being paid out of our hard earned baht are doing one of the worst jobs in the world. I don't know how the payments are allocated but I wouldn't be surprised if they get a cut of that money.

Don't take any of the responses seriously here. People can be at each other's throats over the most unimportant of subjects. I haven't figured that out yet.

But I'm being nice. See how I didn't even mention your invoking racism in a topic about toilets?

Sticky balls, if I can cut to the chase - what you're really complaining about is that you think only farangs have to pay to pee?

To be honest, I have never come across dual-pricing or, what you seem to be complaining about, farang-only charges for public toilet use. Ever. In any part of Thailand, or Laos. My wife pays exactly the same as me every time we happen to go at the same time, and even pays when she goes by herself.

Not saying that this hasn't happened to you, but it's not something I've ever experienced.

• Like 1

Sticky Rice Balls said:

"My trick i did in laos was i snuck by here and waited inside for a local to leave and i followed him out..."

Careful. Lurking in toilets, you could get mistaken for George Michaels.

T

I agree with the original poster!

If you're expected to pay you want to see why! for example, clean toilets, toilet paper, soap and somewhere to dry your bloody hands!!

soapy hands makes a happy man not! rubbish!

Surely you mean soapy hands make for happy endings.

T

• Like 1

Keep on posting it reminds me of how lucky I am to live here in Thailand. I only had to pay once in 7 years.

You could always do like a tuk tuk driver I saw one day. He just stepped into a narrow alley hauled it out wet the wall down and left didn't cost him a thing.

i mentioned the chinese as the thais think they are my thai girlfriends and they never pay to use the toilet...they are tourists but thought to be thai so they are not charged...i am speaking of the difference in skin color-thats it.

Actually the Chinese are usually much lighter in skin tone, partly because the Chinese women are absolutely obsessed with having white skin. To have dark skin is a sign of being a farmer, underclass, and bottom rung on the hierarchy. Thais are in general much darker than your average Chinese. Further, I think Thais can probably tell Chinese apart from Thais as easy as I can. You are lucky you only get Chinese girls to show around and no rich Chinese businessmen. And the girls are travelling alone, presumably as well.

Keep on posting it reminds me of how lucky I am to live here in Thailand. I only had to pay once in 7 years.

You could always do like a tuk tuk driver I saw one day. He just stepped into a narrow alley hauled it out wet the wall down and left didn't cost him a thing.

+1 but I've been here longer :wai:

yes but no one would notice that, but a farang doing the same wiould create any number of attractions

If it wasn't about the money, than you would have paid the 5 baht and compained about it later. Instead, you justified not paying the 5 baht, and followed through with not paying it. Then, you come on here for approval, and people aren't on your side, and you whine and complain further.

Don't ask for opinions on the internet if you don't want to hear honest reactions.

FWIW, i think pay for use toilets are a good capitalist solution. I'd rather the toilet be there, and I had the option to pay/not use it , than the toilet not be there at all. Do you realize it costs money to operate a bathroom? Build it, clean it, maintain it, soap, toilet paper... What restrooms have you built and maintained for free?

• Like 1