Are There Any Celebrations Going On This Weekend?

Gone

They usually have a parade along Beach Road from Klang to Bali Hai. It's very colourful and well worth a look, you can enjoy a cold beer in a bar on Walking Street while watching the marching bands go by. I'm not sure what time they start but it's usually late afternoon, maybe 4:00 or 4:30?

They usually have a parade along Beach Road from Klang to Bali Hai. It's very colourful and well worth a look, you can enjoy a cold beer in a bar on Walking Street while watching the marching bands go by. I'm not sure what time they start but it's usually late afternoon, maybe 4:00 or 4:30?

Thank you for the info. Just wonder if that would be the 12th or 13th? :)

• Like 1

And normally there are many playboys with their Karaokes on wheels parked along the beach at night in Jomtien.

The pick-ups are packed with kick-ass speakers, turned close to max volume for the hard of hearing, and you can normally hear them at 3am or later into the night. The ensemble is sometimes accompanied by the odd firework or a few, usually between 1 am and 3 am.

Thank you for the info. Just wonder if that would be the 12th or 13th? smile.png

The celebrations to celebrate the Queen's 80th birthday will go on all week, but the parade will be held on her birthday, i.e. today Sunday 12th. I've checked and the parade starts at 5:00 PM this afternoon and is scheduled to reach Bali Hai around 6:30 PM. I'll be watching.

n17Mothersday-1.jpg

Thank you for the info. Just wonder if that would be the 12th or 13th? smile.png

The celebrations to celebrate the Queen's 80th birthday will go on all week, but the parade will be held on her birthday, i.e. today Sunday 12th. I've checked and the parade starts at 5:00 PM this afternoon and is scheduled to reach Bali Hai around 6:30 PM. I'll be watching.

n17Mothersday-1.jpg

GREAT. Thank you for that. If it don't rain I will go and watch too.