High Season Weather

grumpyoldman

windguru thinks there is some rain coming this weekend, aboot time too as the Canadians would say, bring it on

Yes, a bit. Windguru is IMO the best weather forecast site, but more than 2 days away I don't trust any prediction.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No rain at North East. Rain radar show some spots tough.

I can not wait to see how the Ao Nang lightning radar will work when we get good thunderstorm.

Secret drinking spot that only myself and a few other TV members know about.

Sunset yesterday:post-92090-0-03901900-1344826121_thumb.j

Not any more...Eastern end of Nai Harn...

Its the southern end of Nai Harn thats the Nai Harn headland in the background

If you want to get pedantic, Nai Harn beach is aligned north-west to south-east, so, it's the south-east headland, but, south, or east is good enough.

Secret drinking spot that only myself and a few other TV members know about.

Sunset yesterday:post-92090-0-03901900-1344826121_thumb.j

Not any more...Eastern end of Nai Harn...

Its the southern end of Nai Harn thats the Nai Harn headland in the background

shhhhhhh.............come on now, don't let the cat out of the bag.

It's really raining here now! Best downpour since early July!

really, not much at my place, nice and cool though, had to put a shirt on for 1st time in weeks

I've had over 2 CM in the past few hours. But yesterday I was down at the Rawai 7-11 at the beach and it dumped. After it finished, I rode home and the road was dry less than a KM away.

really, not much at my place, nice and cool though, had to put a shirt on for 1st time in weeks

I've had over 2 CM in the past few hours. But yesterday I was down at the Rawai 7-11 at the beach and it dumped. After it finished, I rode home and the road was dry less than a KM away.

Yes, I've had the beachroad wet and a few hundred meters inland quite often.

Yes, I've had the beachroad wet and a few hundred meters inland quite often.

I'm still amazed at the way it can be raining on one side of my house, and dry on the other side! Not during heavy downpours, but when its light rain.

I'm still amazed at the way it can be raining on one side of my house, and dry on the other side! Not during heavy downpours, but when its light rain.

Also heavy downpours. Long time ago I was living in Ao Makham, and quite often when I drove home during a rainshower there was a line on the road where it was wet and dry. And always in the same place, must be something in the air there.

Also heavy downpours. Long time ago I was living in Ao Makham, and quite often when I drove home during a rainshower there was a line on the road where it was wet and dry. And always in the same place, must be something in the air there.

I have often noticed that on the Karon Beach road lust before the Arcadia Hotel. Always amazed me that the dry line would stay in the same place much of the day.