Thai Senator Kills Cousin In Hotel Gun Accident

webfact

And especially,... why are they publishing it two days later??? If someone of my family is deadly wounded, your emotions will come out naturally at once immediately, and the press would immediately take pictures in an instance and it would be a headline in the upcoming edition?

Everything else said, it rather looks like the two people holding that b*****tch dude senator, look really bored and uninspired...

Quote: "From our initial inquiry, the secretary's family will not sue because they were relatives and it was an accident -- he did not mean to do it," a local police officer told AFP by telephone.

So it is fully legal in Thailand, to have a fully loaded, already cocked a round in the chamber (otherwise the thing won't shoot), with safety switch off, Uzi with you at a public place on the table ??

Wow, interesting !!

Why are people arguing over the type of weapon, does it really matter how accurate it is, how many rounds it holds etc etc etc, the fact is he had a weapon and the weapon killed someone either on purpose or through is recklessness. It doesn't matter how accurate it is, there is a dead body, a woman that was sat their minding her own business,

• Like 1

In reading some other info on this case, some questions arise. Why did none of the family or the shooter take her to the hospital? Why was an ambulance not called and why did the manager have to take her to hospital after some delay? It was also reported first that it was his secretary and now ex wife? Why were the police so quick to make a statement supporting the accident claim? Apparently extremely rare for this weapon to be fired accidentally, did the police take this into consideration when pronouncing their conclusion? Everything looks damning and then i think that if i were going to kill my ex wife i certainly would not whip out an Uzi at the dinner table in front of the family, unless i wanted to make a dam_n strong statement.dry.png

Just read the shooter is allegedly partially paralyzed and this may have contributed to the "Accident". Wouldn't this fact make it more difficult to fire the weapon?

The fact that he is partially paralyzed would probably make it more difficult to fire the weapon, but what about the questions whether a partially paralyzed man, of whom they now say that this handicap could maybe have contributed to the "accident", should have a weapons permit for an Uzi in the first place ???

In reading some other info on this case, some questions arise. Why did none of the family or the shooter take her to the hospital? Why was an ambulance not called and why did the manager have to take her to hospital after some delay? It was also reported first that it was his secretary and now ex wife? Why were the police so quick to make a statement supporting the accident claim? Apparently extremely rare for this weapon to be fired accidentally, did the police take this into consideration when pronouncing their conclusion? Everything looks damning and then i think that if i were going to kill my ex wife i certainly would not whip out an Uzi at the dinner table in front of the family, unless i wanted to make a dam_n strong statement.dry.png

Just read the shooter is allegedly partially paralyzed and this may have contributed to the "Accident". Wouldn't this fact make it more difficult to fire the weapon?

The fact that he is partially paralyzed would probably make it more difficult to fire the weapon, but what about the questions whether a partially paralyzed man, of whom they now say that this handicap could maybe have contributed to the "accident", should have a weapons permit for an Uzi in the first place ???

so if i have partial paralysis in my left leg this would make it hard for me to fire a gun, interesting. But like you allude to I guess it depends on what is paralyzed and does it cause twitches or spams.

But either way what the hell was he doing with a loaded weapon at a dinner table anyway?

A cousin, a secretary, a wife, an ex-wife (you have to admire the precision and fact finding ability of reporters at The Nation - either that or the family is closer than one would think)... and an Uzi toting physically impaired (partly paralized?) Senator... Hmmmm.

The only way to make this a better story would be for them to be part of Taksins clan, the story to have taken place in a Bangkok disco and then have thier chauffeur confess that it was he who did it, not the Senator. That is, after a driving trampage through the city and escape to, say, Singapore?

Heck of a movie.

Well lets just say it was accidental, or was it an accident waiting to happen - but this doesn't change the fact that he must be an absolute wanke_r to be playing with a loaded fire-arm at the table / party or what ever it was.

Standart dinner situation, nothing to write about cheesy.gif

Why the hell carrie a shit gun like a Uzi around? It's as effective as a knife, you can't hit shit with, it unless you stand 2meters from the target, because of the short barrel and high rate of fire...well or of cause, if you fire it, while having dinner with people, you can hit them biggrin.png

Might be a disappointing gun for your needs, but does a great job of clearing the dinner table. thumbsup.gif

If not for this unfortunate accident maybe he would have shown the guests his hand grenade collection.

Anyone remember the scene in "The Wild Bunch" where the drunken general is trying to fire a Gattling gun without the tripod?

Why the hell carrie a shit gun like a Uzi around? It's as effective as a knife, you can't hit shit with, it unless you stand 2meters from the target, because of the short barrel and high rate of fire...well or of cause, if you fire it, while having dinner with people, you can hit them biggrin.png

Might be a disappointing gun for your needs, but does a great job of clearing the dinner table. thumbsup.gif

If not for this unfortunate accident maybe he would have shown the guests his hand grenade collection.

Anyone remember the scene in "The Wild Bunch" where the drunken general is trying to fire a Gattling gun without the tripod?

WHy are we still going on about Uzis. It was established pages back it was not an Uzi.

Quite true Mosha.

Some people just can't be bothered to read the previous posts (#173).

It was established that the weapon in question was actually a Jericho 941 (an Israeli weapon, of course).

It was asserted by an anonymous poster (who appeared to be authoritative). Has there been subsequent confirmation? This weapon is a concealable handgun, not a submachine gun, btw.

Usually what you first hear or see is wrong, bad reporting, the second report contradicts it,

and the next report and those after is the cover story being spread about.

This rather staged looking photo seems report 4 or 5 in the sequence.

And so the truth becomes farther and farther removed from the story.

Edited by animatic

Ah, yes, The Wild bunch. A great movie.

post-9891-0-18932800-1345010695_thumb.jp

Saw this picture and made the connection.

When l was doing PP1 shooting, the one thing that was taught was safety, perhaps safety to the extreme, but it taught that humans ARE fallible and make mistakes. I had a guy next to me on the line who put a round near my feet w00t.gif , ANYONE with a shooter should go through safety lessons BEFORE having a shooter at home. sad.png

And he is charged with precisely? Nothing? Notthenation strikes again?

When is this country going to learn the difference between criminal and civil legality? You can't just accidentally shoot a relative, friend or mate and leave it up to the relatives to decide whether to prosecute.

Accidental death is accidental death, but it is still death caused in this case by sometimes pea brained behavior. So if you canscare the relatives into not suing you can literally get away with murder??????

And has happened many times in this country.

A cousin, a secretary, a wife, an ex-wife (you have to admire the precision and fact finding ability of reporters at The Nation - either that or the family is closer than one would think)... and an Uzi toting physically impaired (partly paralized?) Senator... Hmmmm.

The only way to make this a better story would be for them to be part of Taksins clan, the story to have taken place in a Bangkok disco and then have thier chauffeur confess that it was he who did it, not the Senator. That is, after a driving trampage through the city and escape to, say, Singapore?

Heck of a movie.

here we go.................. 'a better story would be for them to be part of Taksins clan'

gimme a break

nothing to do with:

Thaksin

PTP

Red Shirts

Yingluck

got it? never a thread goes by without someone trying to 'add' in irrelevant stuff about politics. Next will be

'Farang get's ripped off on Jet Ski's in Pattaya - Thaksin/PTP are chief suspects'

Nothing like bias is there whistling.gif

Edited by binjalin
  • Like 2

Imagine yourself carrying an UZI at restaurant and killing you cousin "while cleaning the weapon.. Thas was branded new!"

Also been charged with....: Poor farang. Let's give him a little money for release his pain...

Ha ha ha. He was carrying the war weapon just in case of... Karaoke action?

Sent from my GT-S5830T using Thaivisa Connect App

Why don't people respect guns and their consequences, They have final results that can not be taken back, and safe judgement and common sense prevent accidents such as this!

Every murderer/rapist caught either claim it as

1. An accident

2. Mental instability.

Edited by SuneeTH

have you ever fired a UZI?

up to 25 meters that thing is quite accurate

with little recoil.

Why don't people respect guns and their consequences, They have final results that can not be taken back, and safe judgement and common sense prevent accidents such as this!

1. An accident

2. Mental instability.

yup but what's the betting he get's away with a light sentence? bit like the kid who shot a policeman in a nightclub now get's his reward by being a police gun training instructor! what's next? this guy being on the 'gun control regulation board'?

1. An accident

2. Mental instability.

yup but what's the betting he get's away with a light sentence? bit like the kid who shot a policeman in a nightclub now get's his reward by being a police gun training instructor! what's next? this guy being on the 'gun control regulation board'?

At least he has the right experiences for the job.

what a complete tool! 10 years? anyone this stupid needs to be put away for the rest of his life to keep the rest of us safe. Senator? good grief!

Do you think he will spend any of that 10 years behind bars ?? ermm.gif

nope I don't think he will spend 10 minutes.

And especially,... why are they publishing it two days later??? If someone of my family is deadly wounded, your emotions will come out naturally at once immediately, and the press would immediately take pictures in an instance and it would be a headline in the upcoming edition?

Everything else said, it rather looks like the two people holding that b*****tch dude senator, look really bored and uninspired...

In that photo it says wife but I thought he shot his cousin? The two people "holding him back" look uninspired because they can't believe there are people on the planet this stupid. Uzi on the dinner table....Thailand

Edited by Tanuki

with little recoil.

Seems it was an UZI semi auto pistol.

sad.png But one metre away anything will do the job. If the thing wasn't licensed to be owned or loaded outside a range then he should face the courts. Wife or not, she has lost the rest of her life for nothing. sad.png

• Like 1

"Chicago senator shoots ex-wife in downtown restaurant"

(to paraphrase an example I read) - what do you think the US papers/media would make of this

cousin or wife

UZI or pistol?

Why di he have a gun

why did he not take the victim to hospital?

It seems the Thai public aren't willing to question this incident.

with little recoil.

So, he was aiming then?