Progress

BOBBYTIN

You're wasting your time and making an enemy of the neighbour.

Kata had hundreds of protesters from the local community and we know mob rule works.

Round up the local farmers and march on the site. Just hope it isn't someone influential.

it is.

Doesn't matter. The Law applies anyway. Look at all the 'influential people' being ordered Under The Law to remove their illegally built structures. Don't roll over. Go to the obj.

thank you for the encouragement,i am aware of the implications,i also want to be fair,but if the law says 3 m then that is that. will keep posting,thank you.

^

Yup, just Googled and that does seem to be the regulation, though, if it is a three to four storey structure, then three metres from the boundary is necessary.

haha,i have googled for 2 hours,where did you find that. i hope that is true,it narrows the piece this indian investor has bought. thank you for taking the time.

Make damned sure your local orborjor knows YOU know this and keep an eye on the construction. Not only bribes paid, but oftentimes the obj are too idle to get their asses round to check the construction until it's too late. Thus massive half built villa sitting at the end of my soi, uncompleted because the local obj too idle to check it's been built right across a proposed highway. And who pays for the demolition ? It's been there for three years already. Freaking eyesore.

Ummm, easy to make the bullets, when you expect others to fire them.