Where To Meet Good Girls?

Josh88

Most of the old guys you see are probably with girls they meet bars, go go etc in places like pattaya, offer stupid money to go and live with them and "buy" them out the bars. Why anybody would want ex hooker as a partner is beyond me but in Thailand is common. So you said not interested in that area well sign up to a decent web site like Thai Love link and you will get educated girls contacting you buy the dozen per day. Added bonus they dont expect to paid retainer fees, paid for bedroom duties and you can actually have a conversation is English with them as they progressed through th uuh uuh level of responding.. Finanacially independant and with own houses, cars etc.

Works for me and i am near Pattaya, plenty of ladies who also dislike the bar scene.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the old guys you see are probably with girls they meet bars, go go etc in places like pattaya, offer stupid money to go and live with them and "buy" them out the bars. Why anybody would want ex hooker as a partner is beyond me but in Thailand is common. So you said not interested in that area well sign up to a decent web site like Thai Love link and you will get educated girls contacting you buy the dozen per day. Added bonus they dont expect to paid retainer fees, paid for bedroom duties and you can actually have a conversation is English with them as they progressed through th uuh uuh level of responding.. Finanacially independant and with own houses, cars etc.

Works for me and i am near Pattaya, plenty of ladies who also dislike the bar scene.

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png , did you check out her Uni. laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png . Christ stuff amazes me at times. sad.png

Sorry. Farangs usually get the worst scum of the low society thais. Thats a fact.

Im just stereotyping the majority.

They may do in the circles that you may go around with ,the sort of friends and people that i mix with certainly do not come from the lower stratas of society and neither do our wives or Thai friends,if you hang around bars mixing with bar girls i am sure that is the reason that you meet these people.

• Like 1

I am heartened to see that so many have learned not to fall into the "troll" trap. Out in the sticks, good looking with money, looking for love. Hilarious!

I think the OP was under the impression that attractive, young Thai girls actually post on TV, and would be sympathetic to his plight.

One did for a while...and proved more than a match for the idiot posters on here if memory serves. biggrin.png

I wonder what thithi is up to nowadays? smile.png

7-11's, family marts, roadside stalls. Loads of young girls working and usually single. Keep in mind you still have to pay some money no matter hansum you think you are. 20k per month is the going rate if you rent like me. giggle.gif

You could also try dating sites but I found the girls on there to be too educated and picky for my tastes. Stick to meeting them in person is my advice.

Strange advice. Would you give the same advice to someone in America - Walmart?

Why not go to the local night clubs or discos?

And there is no payment if you date a girl from these places. Unbelievable nonsense. If you are a gullible old guy then maybe.

Difference is, most foreigners don't have the social connections to find girls elsewhere. So chatting up girls at the 7-11 is a good idea for most of us.

I'm assuming he is not looking for a hooker. Why would he go to a club or disco?

And no payment? Have you heard the term "no money no honey"?? I pay my wife monthly.

7-11's, family marts, roadside stalls. Loads of young girls working and usually single. Keep in mind you still have to pay some money no matter hansum you think you are. 20k per month is the going rate if you rent like me. giggle.gif

You could also try dating sites but I found the girls on there to be too educated and picky for my tastes. Stick to meeting them in person is my advice.

Strange advice. Would you give the same advice to someone in America - Walmart?

Why not go to the local night clubs or discos?

And there is no payment if you date a girl from these places. Unbelievable nonsense. If you are a gullible old guy then maybe.

Difference is, most foreigners don't have the social connections to find girls elsewhere. So chatting up girls at the 7-11 is a good idea for most of us.

I'm assuming he is not looking for a hooker. Why would he go to a club or disco?

And no payment? Have you heard the term "no money no honey"?? I pay my wife monthly.

All girls who go to clubs or discos are hookers then, right? dry.png

As far as paying the wife is concerned, I actually believe you.

Fact is that most Thai women dislike the bar scene, it's not naturallyculturally a part of their everday lives in the same way that a western man might visit the pub/bar. But there again I live in the north of Thailand which culturally and in every other respect is a million miles apart from Pattaya, we only have one short street of bars that very few people go to any more and the working girls there are all from the Chonburi/Pattaya and Issan areas anyways. And as an "older" man in Thailand I am married to a Thai, using your logic it must be to an ex bar girl else I must be paying her large amounts of money each month to stay with me - sadly for the sake of your argument neither of those things is true but as I said, northern Thailand is a million miles away from Pattaya hence I cannot expect anyone living there to understand how things might actually be different from the small Thai world they know.

• Like 1

And forget English. If she speaks half way reasonable English then she's either been a bar girl, or a 1 in 10,000 educated girl from a wealthy family who will be beating off suitors with a stick. Great if you can get into her, but don't think it will be easy. Possible exception would be an English teacher, but that's stretching the definition of reasonable English in my experience...

lmao what sort of nonsense is this? are you trying to say only bar girls and educated wealthy bitches are able to speak reasonable english over here?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

1/10

I know Thai girls find me attractive.

...but you can't find one....laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Another guy seeing fat guys with hot thai wives.

I see fat guys with not so-hi so chineses wives. I see less than attractive women on these fat guys arms.........i bet these women are saying what have i done to deserve a fat english guy with a pension 30 years my senoir..................lol

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

1/10

I know Thai girls find me attractive.

...but you can't find one....laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Another guy seeing fat guys with hot thai wives.

I see fat guys with not so-hi so chineses wives. I see less than attractive women on these fat guys arms.........i bet these women are saying what have i done to deserve a fat english guy with a pension 30 years my senoir..................lol

Think you would be wrong. sad.png

Ignore the clowns that suggest Phuket or Pattaya as a place to find datable girls.

So you are a tourist believing every woman in Pattaya is a prostitute ?

Yes, a 15 year tourist.

Not what I said at all.

You question says a lot more about you and your insecurities than about me.

Carry on.

cool story bro. seriously your standards must be too high. it cant be a matter of not having enough game as you dont need game here. move to a big city, by now you have already seen what is on offer in the rural place you live. dont expect there to be some motherlode of perfect girls that just needs to be found. you would have found it already. move to bangkok, its just numbers. 8 million ppl, 5 million girls.

cool story bro. seriously your standards must be too high. it cant be a matter of not having enough game as you dont need game here. move to a big city, by now you have already seen what is on offer in the rural place you live. dont expect there to be some motherlode of perfect girls that just needs to be found. you would have found it already. move to bangkok, its just numbers. 8 million ppl, 5 million girls.

An interesting calculation, the population of Bangkok is around 12 million at its peak, half of those being temporary workers from other regions. So, 12 million divided by two is 6 million (males and females are broadly the same percentages) but if the OP's target age group is say 20 to 30 years old that means his market is reduced to only 15% of the 6 million, say around 900k. Then rule out the ones that wont have anything to do with a farang, plus the ones that are not a good potential fit for either esthetic or social reasons, I figure that's around 50% and that leaves the OP with 450k potential candidates to play with, as it were.

An interesting calculation, the population of Bangkok is around 12 million at its peak, half of those being temporary workers from other regions. So, 12 million divided by two is 6 million (males and females are broadly the same percentages) but if the OP's target age group is say 20 to 30 years old that means his market is reduced to only 15% of the 6 million, say around 900k. Then rule out the ones that wont have anything to do with a farang, plus the ones that are not a good potential fit for either esthetic or social reasons, I figure that's around 50% and that leaves the OP with 450k potential candidates to play with, as it were.

wouldn't call it a calculation, more of an exaggeration. i was just trying to make the point he should swim to deeper waters.

And forget English. If she speaks half way reasonable English then she's either been a bar girl, or a 1 in 10,000 educated girl from a wealthy family who will be beating off suitors with a stick. Great if you can get into her, but don't think it will be easy. Possible exception would be an English teacher, but that's stretching the definition of reasonable English in my experience...

lmao what sort of nonsense is this? are you trying to say only bar girls and educated wealthy bitches are able to speak reasonable english over here?

Pretty much, yes. Though "wealthy bitches" is probably not the term I would use. Educated, traveled, and most likely to be in Bangkok bitches would be a better description.

Man just go online. If you work on your computer I am betting you have looked online before. Take your time and sort through the ladys. Once you find a girl that you think is good for you. (What ever that is as your standards seem to change as the thread goes on) Chat with her then see what she is about. If you are 24 and need dating help you need to get some confidence.

It's not as if I'm finding suitable candidates and failing, I'm just not able to find them. I essentially work from home but part of my job requires me to be based in Sukhothai and relocation is not an option.

Anyway, I'm going to do some further exploration in the city, push the family I'm close with to scout out some prospects for me and I'll give the online thing a shot, though I doubt anything will come of that being in the area that I am.

Have to agree. Au is from Issan originally and she taught herself most of her English using a language translator and some help from me. Au taught herself because she had a b/f from the UK and wanted to be able to talk to him. She is not a bar girl and never has been. She works in Big C where she lives. Definitely from a poor family too as their house is by the river and a very ramshackle place it is too. Her English is about the best I have heard a Thai speak.

Most good educated Thai lady's who come from privileged family's don't go out with westerners, they are racist and look down on Thai lady's who have falang husbands, so how do you refine good girls, maybe you should look inward about yourself and how you class other people .

• Like 2

Most good educated Thai lady's who come from privileged family's don't go out with westerners, they are racist and look down on Thai lady's who have falang husbands, so how do you refine good girls, maybe you should look inward about yourself and how you class other people .

And another one bites the dust...rolleyes.gif

A huge load of rubbish. I know handfuls of guys who have met and are married to ladies of comfortable means from wealthy families - they just don't spout off about it on Thaivisa.com, why would they need to?

OP: Just be yourself and don't rush things. I have found the best ways to meet good people is through good people. You already have a head start in the family with whom you get along with so well. Given time they'll soon enough be introducing you to viable options.

• Like 2

Know many do you ?

On what evidence do you justify the use of the word "most"?

How on earth do you know or is just the case that you're regurgitating some random drivel someone else has written on here??

• Like 1